How to Make Matcha Lava Cake
KitKat cake with KitKat Matcha
Advertisement * for KitKat / I originally built this KitKat cake with the new KitKat Matcha * only for Instagram. As always, I was tight on my schedule and wanted to get the photo in the can quickly. And since I rarely publish recipes for the pictures on Instagram, I thought, alla hops, get ready-made cake bases. Nobody sees anyway.
KitKat cake with KitKat Matcha, green tea, vanilla and white chocolate
Well, and then one comment after the other came: “Is there a recipe for your KitKat cake?” “How did you make the Matcha cake?” “What kind of Matcha cake cream is that?” Uh, yes. Buy finished cake bases, mix cake cream from the packet and color it green with matcha powder, nech.
But then it grabbed me myself and I felt like developing a sensible recipe for Matcha cake. Unfortunately, I found out that vanilla biscuit tastes so much better with matcha than chocolate biscuit. So in the photos there is now dark biscuit, but my recipe is for light ones. Instead of the quick cake cream from the packet, I mixed a mascarpone cream with green tea and white chocolate.
To be honest, the Schnell-Schnell-Torte didn't taste bad, but the decent KitKat cake is a blast! Okay, I'm also very easy to get excited about food. But even if I abstract from my general feed enthusiasm, the combination of green tea, vanilla and white chocolate is really good.
KitKat cake with KitKat Matcha, Matcha cake cream, vanilla biscuit and white chocolate, ingredients:
1 pinch of salt
160g white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla paste (10g)
1 level teaspoon baking powder (3g)
Matcha cake cream:
200g white chocolate
250g quark, 40% fat
100g powdered sugar
1 heaped tablespoon matcha powder (5g)
1 teaspoon vanilla paste (10g)
Approx. 30 KitKat Green Tea Matcha
Some matcha green tea powder
Edible flowers made from edible paper
Matcha cake with KitKat Matcha, Matcha cake cream, vanilla biscuit and white chocolate, preparation:
1. First preheat the oven to 175 ° C and only grease the base of a tall springform pan (18cm diameter, 10cm height). If the springform pan is not extra high, fold the baking paper in two and place it in the pan so that the edge is extended upwards. Then the biscuit can crawl up nicely and does not overflow.
2. Then separate the eggs: put the egg whites in a tall mixing vessel, egg yolks in a larger mixing bowl.
3. Then beat the egg whites with a fat-free whisk and a pinch of salt for one minute. Then slowly trickle in 80g of the white sugar. Continue beating on a high level, at least 3 minutes in total, until the egg whites form tips.
4. Then beat the egg yolks with the remaining 80g of white sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla paste for 3 minutes on the highest level until creamy.
5. Then fold the stiffly beaten egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
6. Then mix 100g flour, 50g starch and 1 level teaspoon baking powder in a bowl and sieve over the egg mixture. Carefully fold in with a whisk, just long enough to mix everything together. Do not use a mixer.
7. Finally fill the sponge cake dough into the prepared springform pan and bake on the second lowest rack at 175 ° C top and bottom heat for about 40 minutes. Do not open the oven for the first 30 minutes, otherwise the biscuit will collapse. At the end of the baking time, make a stick test to see whether the biscuit is through. Then let it cool down a bit, remove it from the mold with a knife and turn it out onto a board or a fine-meshed grid.
Matcha cake cream with white chocolate:
1. First melt 200g white chocolate over a water bath and let it cool down.
2. Then put 250g quark with 40% fat in a mixing bowl. Add 100g powdered sugar, 5g matcha powder and 10g vanilla paste. Mix with the mixer on the lowest setting until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Then put the cooled but still runny white chocolate and 500g mascarpone into the bowl. Mix to a smooth cream.
Assembling the KitKat cake with Matcha:
1. Cut the completely cooled biscuit horizontally into three plates. This is admittedly a bit tricky. Alternatively, you can bake the three bases individually, bake a third of the dough each for about 15-20 minutes. Place the bottom base on the final cake platter.
2. Then fill the cake cream into a piping bag with a large round perforated nozzle. Spread the matcha cake cream on the bottom about a finger thick. Then the middle base on top, again as thick as a finger Matcha cake cream, finally the last base on top.
3. Then use a palette to coat the entire cake with cake cream so that the Matcha KitKats stick.
4. Then press the Matcha Kitkats close to the side of the cake.
5. Finally, sprinkle the rest of the cake cream on top of the cake. It looks particularly beautiful in a spiral shape that is reminiscent of a Zen garden.
6. Now dust with some Matcha powder and cover with edible flowers, which are ideally reminiscent of cherry blossoms. The Matcha KitKat cake is ready!
KitKat Green Tea Matcha is now also available in Germany
Oh yes - I never had friends from Japan bring the KitKat Green Tea Matcha * to me. This is finally available here in Germany since the beginning of March. You can get it at REWE, for example, and I've already seen it at Edeka. In terms of taste, I find it a bit milder than the Japanese KitKat Matcha. I definitely like it very good, a bit tart and interesting, but still nice and sweet. You could compare it to a Matcha Latte or a Matcha Milkshake. Both the green color and the pleasant taste come from the ground green tea alone.
In any case, I always find such special variants really exciting and I can never ignore special editions when shopping. The hunt for new products is sometimes the only reason that motivates me to go shopping for the week. Do you feel the same?
Sponge cakes, desserts, KitKat, Matcha, cakes, white chocolate
- What you got on my 40 means
- Use of dataitemindex in the gridview column
- How to percuss the posterior wall of the chest
- What is the consistency of the performance counter registry structure
- Where was the Italian rapeseed callion filmed
- 2010 Hyundai accent what kind of oil
- How do I delete orders that have been archived from Amazon
- Identitaet London watches how the screen is adjusted
- Whoa fm uk ltd
- Y Balance Test Certification How To Become
- Inlines hjul 72mm is how many inches
- Change paradigm positivista on the whole scale
- Cory torgerson md phd frcsc what is
- Impermeable paving stones вЂ ‹вЂ‹ and how they hold up
- How To Make Callaloo Soup Vincy Style
- Surgical gloves wholesale India
- What was Tennessee Williams' writing style
- How to get Crocodoc API Token
- Who is here app Android
- Lotus leaves how to cook
- Kaskihowin Aboriginal Business Services
- Prosenjit bhowmik math help
- How to get iptv on plex
- Somewhere over the rainbow Israel Bass tab
- Funny WhatsApp photos Tamil
- What is a permanent resident in Singapore
- Zichtbaarheid whatsapp uitzetten android tablet
- How did Henrik Ostergaard die
- 75va corresponds to the number of amps
- How to Make Fake Invoices at Home
- You can have throat lozenges during pregnancy