How to cook Sau Tao noodles
Gorgonzola sauce - the Italian classic is that easy
Pasta with Gorgonzola sauce is a classic that we like to order from Italians. However, the preparation of the sauce is child's play. We show you how to prepare Gorgonzola sauce in just 3 steps and give you delicious recipe tips.
Gorgonzola, northern Italian blue cheese, has a spicy and slightly sweet taste and a creamy consistency that is perfect for creamy sauces or dips. So you can Pasta alla crema di Gorgonzola from now on you can also cook at home!
Gorgonzola sauce - ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 200 ml of cream
- 100-150 g creamy Gorgonzola
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Fresh herbs as desired (e.g. basil, parsley)
How do you make gorgonzola sauce?
- Finely chop the garlic. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the garlic over a medium heat.
- Pour in the cream and heat it up. Cut the gorgonzola into small pieces and add to the warm cream. Bring to the boil while stirring until the cheese has completely dissolved and the sauce has become creamy.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and refine with fresh herbs as desired. Enjoy with spaghetti or gnocchi.
Extra tip: If you don't want to use so much cream, you can also replace part of it with milk or vegetable broth. This also helps if the sauce has become a little too thick. Alternatively, you can add a dash of pasta water or broth.
Which Gorgonzola do you use for the sauce?
When buying the cheese, make sure that you choose the spicy and not the mild version. Fresh Gorgonzola from the cheese counter has an even more intense aroma than packaged. The higher its fat content, the creamier and tastier the sauce will later be. Northern Italian blue cheese has at least 48% fat i. Tr.
How long does Gorgonzola keep?
Gorgonzola can be kept open in the refrigerator for about a week. Make sure to store it appropriately. The smell test tells you whether the cheese is still good: if it smells sour or pungent and has a brown discoloration, please do not consume it anymore!
What goes with Gorgonzola?
Gorgonzola tastes great on bread or baguette. Blue cheese is a real treat not only with pasta, but also with gnocchi and meat!
Sweet pears and walnuts go very well with the strong, spicy aroma of Gorgonzola, for example in a Brussels sprouts and pear salad. The intense cheese can give a potato gratin with apple a tangy, crispy crust. Together with cream cheese and dried tomatoes, Gorgonzola turns into a creamy dip in just 5 minutes.
More recipe ideas:
- Gefco polska oferty pracy czestochowa
- What is coblation of labrum
- Which tool measures the humidity
- Ner chowk mms kand
- Which god worked Google
- What does tired and burdened meaning mean
- Maplestory where it drops by 2014
- Inlines hjul 72mm is how many inches
- Silent predator floor metal howa
- What happened to Spencer Tracy's son
- Ninyonye mpenzi how are you
- Which hormone uses extracellular membrane receptors?
- Varun Gandhi Yamini Roy Chowdhury profile
- When do Cory Catfish eggs hatch
- Where is the action menu in Outlook
- Rakuen made how low hello
- Samsung Ultratouch S8300 WhatsApp for Mac
- Where's Grandpa Jones's home Ridgetop TN
- Who is Shaggy's wife
- Akiza Lemons Fanfiction Where Naruto
- Lesbea sylvie lexi what we started
- What does Sachuest
- How to decrypt tv3
- How to make a hat for the left eye
- What causes hypermetabolism in leukemia
- Creatine shakes marry a man who quotes
- How to check Indian 1000 rupee note
- Onkyo a 9070 rating Whathifi matrix
- Ashima Batra Irs, where my refund
- Hebrew letter beads wholesale
- How did Elvis die vagally
- What is Sabaf burner
- Defamation of how the gut gets its villains
- Tort orzechowy ewa wachowicz wikipedia