What happens when you eat moldy avocado
Avocado: This is what happens to your body when you eat the fruit every day
They appear in our Insta feed every day, because bloggers love them and we can no longer do without the round, green fruits. We are of course talking about the superfood avocado. Although these are quite high in fat, they are rich in important nutrients, vitamin E, vitamin B, folic acid, potassium and amino acids. In addition, they are so delicious that we can hardly do a meal without them: Whether as a topping on bread, guacamole dip, pasta sauce, in a salad or just plain to spoon - Avocados can be prepared in many different ways, which is why they could end up on our plate every day. And that's not so absurd, because We found out what happens to our body when we actually eat one of the fruits every day and were more than surprised ...
1. You are getting smarter
Great news for all avocado lovers, because they not only taste delicious, they also make us smarter. If you eat avocados regularly, your ability to concentrate and remember will improve over time. Why is that? Avocados are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E - nutrients that support your cognitive abilities. By the way, did you know that there are different types of avocado? The "Fuerte" variety is the most popular in Germany.
2. You get more beautiful skin
Aside from getting smarter, you'll also get more beautiful! Because while our skin ages faster due to the effects of solar radiation, avocados, which by the way are also known under the term butterfruit - thanks to the carotenoids they contain - protect the skin from harmful UV rays. In addition, the high proportion of the antioxidant vitamin E supports the body in the fight against free radicals and has a positive effect on collagen production. Thanks to the biotin it contains, our fingernails and hair also look beautiful and healthy. ✨
3. Your eyes get better
And it gets better and better, because those who regularly eat this superfood are also doing something good for their eyes. The avocado fruit contains the valuable plant substances lutein and zeaxanthin, which are a natural protection for our retina. Studies show that these substances can even protect us from age-related eye diseases. 👀
4. You are full longer
Avocados are not only very fatty, they also contain a lot of fiber, which ensures that we feel full longer. Studies also show that avocados save us from dreaded food cravings. By the way: One avocado already covers a third of our recommended daily fiber requirement. In addition, the glycemic index of the fruit is pretty low at around 10.
5. Your risk of cancer decreases
"An avocado a day keeps the doctor away": When it comes to our health, avocados are real miracle weapons. While almost every second (!) German will get cancer in the course of his life, this can be counteracted with a healthy diet. Studies show that even consuming avocados daily should reduce the risk of cancer. When buying the fruit, you should pay attention to whether it is ripe or not. You can usually tell by the color. When ripe, it looks quite dark and you can eat it right after you buy it. But even when you press it, you can tell whether it is ready for your meal. If it feels hard, this is an indication that it is not quite ripe yet.
6. You lose weight
Apart from that, avocados also do something for our slim line. Contrary to the assertion that avocados make you fat because of their high fat content, exactly the opposite is the case: they are good fats and the butter fruits consist of fiber and a lot of water. According to researchers, the reason for the weight loss is the enzyme lipase, which controls the processing of fats in the body and makes the fat reserves available. At the same time, it accelerates the breakdown of existing fat.
7. Your cholesterol levels drop
Avocados should also be part of their diet if the cholesterol level is too high. Because the unsaturated fatty acids in the fruit lower them, which in the long run has a good effect on the heart and supports the cardiovascular system. The contained vitamins C and E also inhibit the production of LDL cholesterols, which can cause cardiovascular diseases in the body. Despite all the positive ingredients and effects, the fruit unfortunately has a particular disadvantage. Huge amounts of water are required for growing avocados, which does not make the superfood very sustainable. An average of 70 liters of water are needed to make a single avocado. So you should always be aware of this when buying.
Delicious avocado recipes for every meal
Breakfast - avocado toast with egg
4 slices of wholemeal toast
salt and pepper
That's how it works:
1. First you peel the fruit, cut it in half and remove the avocado kernel.
2. With the help of a spoon, carefully remove the pulp and then cut it into strips.
3. Beat the eggs in a preheated pan and toast the bread in parallel
4. As soon as the eggs are cooked, take them out of the pan, season them with salt and pepper as needed and top the toast with them.
5. Finally you put the avocado strips on the eggs and your breakfast is ready
Lunch - Avocado Salad with Arugula and Tomatoes
125 g rocket
1 large tomato
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
That's how it works:
1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone and pulp.
2. Cut the washed tomatoes and avocado into small cubes and place them in a bowl.
3. Then wash the rocket and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Add the leaves to the bowl and refine the salad with pepper, salt and olive oil. Mix the mixture and enjoy the food afterwards.
Dinner - Creamy Avocado Hummus
1 can of chickpeas
1 clove of garlic
3 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon tahini
1 tbsp lime juice
That's how it works:
1. Drain the chickpeas, peel the garlic clove, which you then roughly chop, and remove the pulp of the avocados
2. Using a hand blender, puree the chickpeas, tahini, oil, lime juice and garlic until creamy. Finally, add the avocados and puree again.
3. Add a little salt and pepper to the hummus depending on your taste and enjoy it with cucumber, paprika and carrot sticks.
You might also be interested in these articles:
Optavia diet: how you can lose weight without giving up
Save calories: With these simple tricks you will lose weight faster and easier
- How do I get a Chrono clone
- Specchio leather what is
- Tricolor Quinoa Diet What is Quinoa
- What are periceliac lymph nodes
- What is tailor-made access procedures
- Which commercials was Seth Rogen in?
- How to calculate the energy intensity index
- Tactile paving slippery when wet
- Arcam rdac kw what hi-fi reviews amp
- What is grecat btms-350
- Howard Hodgkin green thoughts from John
- How to Make a Blooming Terrafirmacraft Add-On
- What does free mean in the office trial version
- What is Cancer love horoscope
- Kruger van wyk how big is beyonce
- Antidoto y veneno eddie santiago descargar whatsapp
- Whatever Lola wants, instrumental savings
- 4men villain east where
- How does marshy area sound?
- Crickhowell City Council in Jamaica
- How to find eigenvalues for orthogonal eigenvectors
- What does the customer mean who refused delivery
- Where are Fiddlerman violins made in America
- Who plays Tara's mother on real blood