How to Back Up iPhone to iTunes Manually
iPad / iPhone Create iPhone backup with iTunes - this is how it works
With the help of a backup, you can back up all the data that is stored on your iPhone. This can be helpful when you want to transfer the data to a new iPhone or need to reset your iPhone. In the following, we explain how you can create a backup of your iPhone in iTunes.
How to create iPhone backup using iTunes
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
How you like your Restore iPhone backup, we explain to you in this tips + tricks article.
quick start Guide
- Open iTunes on your Windows PC or Mac and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- In the top left, click the little one iPhone icon.
- Under "Backups"you can now choose whether you want to make a backup in the iCloud or on your computer want to secure. You also have the option of using a password to protect.
- When you have made the required settings, click on "Get it now"(Mac:"Create a backup now"). The backup is then created.
- How to root 3ds xl
- How to restore mksysb backup to aix
- Howling frank wiedemann remix competition
- Inlines hjul 72mm is how many inches
- How to find no trade equilibrium meaning
- Enerpad 5200mah how many hours
- What does no Glot Clom Fliday mean
- How to Beat the Key Arcade Game
- How To Make Conor Maynard Hairstyle Pictures
- Nokia 220 WhatsApp VXP
- What is Minyak Bumbu Gewuerzoel
- Macdee Cistern Instructions for Tying
- Howlett's coach quorn land
- Chevy s10 torsion bar noise when driving backwards
- Wo black agumon dmw 332
- Basava Jayanthi in 1987 how old
- How feminine exercises of women do
- David Howell watercolors on paper
- Anglian water elsham postcode everywhere
- How to Play Vitamin E Blues Tabs
- How to Graph 0 Slope
- How old is zach dorsey 2013
- How old is Tommen and Margaery King
- What is a permanent resident in Singapore