Papine wholesale liquor bottles
Swiss Stone Pine Schnapps Tyrolean herb distillery
Swiss Stone Pine Schnapps - Swiss Stone Pine Spirit from Tyrol.
Swiss stone pine schnapps is a very exceptional spirit with the incomparable taste of the wild and beautiful Alpine mountains. Its racy, fresh and mildly resinous bouquet makes it a very unique specialty.
Alcohol content: 38%
Content: 0.35 liters
About the Stone Pine Spirit:
For the production of the macerate, three to four stone pine cones per liter of alcohol are cut into thin slices and soaked for five to six weeks. After the ingredients have passed into the alcohol, the stone pine macerate is further processed, depending on the desired end product.
For stone pine schnapps, the macerate is distilled, transferring their natural aromas in the process. The result is the crystal-clear schnapps with the distinctive intense aroma of the Swiss stone pine.
If you want to get the full flavor of stone pine schnapps to really pamper your nose and palate, serve in tulip-shaped brandy glasses.
Swiss stone pine cone harvest in Tyrol
In the period from the end of June up to about mid-July, Tyrolean farmers make their annual trip to the mountains to harvest the coveted Stone Pine cones from which the delicious Swiss Stone Pine Liqueur and spirit are made.
It takes two summers for the cherished cones - also frequently referred to as “nuts” - to ripen, only then can they be collected and prepared for the maceration process. Harvesting the cones is wearisome and dangerous, for they can only be picked by hand, so the collector has to climb the pine tree (mostly without any auxiliary devices). To master the pathless high alpine terrain, you have got to be physically as well as mentally fit, and to have a head for heights.
Tiroler Kräuter Destillerie (Tyrolean Herb Distillery) produces since 1916 real Tyrolean specialties of the best and natural quality: Purest brandies, fruity schnapps, real fruit juice liqueurs, original Tyrolean Jagatee, soothing herb bitters, clear herbal liqueurs, the unique and popular ice and fire liqueurs.
Since time immemorial, Tyrolean farmers have produced spirits from fruit, herbs, seeds, berries and roots - as elixirs of life and home remedies. The profound experience of the forefathers thus forms the basis for the good things we make.
Our principles of working preserve traditions. Many herbs, roots, seeds and berries come from the high pastures of the Tyrolean Mountains and are delivered by Tyrolean mountain farmers who focus on traditional farming and cultivation methods, in the most excellent and freshest quality. At Tiroler Kräuterdestillerie, these precious ingredients are steeped in alcohol and distilled after a long and careful maceration. This gentle proceeding preserves the precious substances of the plants, which makes the Tiroler Kräuterdestillerie products such unique delicacies!
All herbal distillery products are genuine Tyrolean! They are produced with a strong emphasis on natural and gentle processing - exclusively in Tyrol - and offer full and natural pleasure to all supporters of high quality standards.
We recommend to you: Swiss Stone Pine Liqueur, Swiss Stone Pine Cosmetics, Swiss Stone Pine Fragrance.
Swiss Stone Pine Schnapps - Swiss Stone Pine Spirit Tyrol Alps Zirbe
- Who is Doctor Dre Net
- 3 beeps when posting multiple photos
- Scenariusz lekcji wychowawczej w gimnazjum
- How to apply initial stress in abaqus
- Guayabera shirts wholesale NYC
- Marie Heurtin, how she died
- Nantida I who have nothing
- How to play fnaf 2 for free
- Nacho cheese during pregnancy
- Howard Heck Jon Stewart Interview Malala
- How to disinfect dishes according to Maeusen
- At what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ age can male cats go outside?
- Who invented the masonry island?
- Whoop dee doo for my subaru newsletter
- Howard Zinn Chapter 11 Outline Exercises
- Wallace Roney solos so what transcription
- How do spiders lay eggs in humans?
- How does the Linnaeus theory work
- Notezine 100mg is like many ml
- What is toshiba value-added package
- How to take Likoer de Tirage photo
- How to cook igado kapampangan jokes
- How to make condensed milk splash
- What is wedlmngr in the registry