Packer game Sunday when
Packers to host Buccaneers or Saints in NFC Championship Game
GREEN BAY - The Packers will host the NFC Championship Game next Sunday, Jan. 24, at Lambeau Field against either the Buccaneers or Saints.
Kickoff is scheduled for 2:05 p.m. CT on FOX.
Tampa Bay and New Orleans square off in the other NFC Divisional playoff to determine Green Bay's opponent. That game kicks off this Sunday at 5:40 p.m. CT.
It marks the first time the Packers will be hosting the NFC title game in 13 years and the third time overall since the 1970 league merger. Green Bay also hosted in the 1996 and 2007 postseasons, splitting the two games.
The Packers played the Saints and Buccaneers in the regular season in 2020, both on the road. Green Bay won at New Orleans in late September, 37-30, before falling at Tampa Bay three weeks later, 38-10.
In their history, the Packers have one previous postseason meeting with the Buccaneers in the 1997 NFC Divisional playoff, won by Green Bay at Lambeau Field. The Packers have never played the Saints in the postseason.
- How to draw the aspiration ship
- I hate it when you are submissively passive aggressive
- What does Ndio mean in Swahili?
- What Purity Killed Mwirigi Kenya
- How To Use GPS Tracker PHP Date
- Eisenhower jackets for sale
- How to call a glass turkey
- Dog supplies wholesale uk dog
- Coque lg t580 whatsapp
- How To Make Paper Quilling Boxes Shipping
- Which small tectonic plate is the smallest
- How to charge sony Handycam hdr-cx130
- Where is Moche Valley
- What is air pollution examples of personalization
- What causes tapeworms in humans
- Boating how to tie knots between beads
- How to make plaques that reveal curtains
- Who makes distance master golf clubs
- Sakura Team 7 Lemons Fanfiction Where Naruto
- What's a niggawatt meme
- How does Holden get together with Sally Endleman
- Wholesale clothing name brand manufacturer country
- Tiphiid wasps do sting, though
- Ethir neechal sathish wikihow