What is love exo chinese version lyrics
Nova HeartPop music from China
German pop lovers know Helen Feng from her Sinead-O'Connor cover last year. The Mandarin version of "Nothing Compares 2 U" appeared on the album "Asian" by the artist Fatima Al Qadiri.
The song demonstrated a sensuality seldom heard in China, which harmonized perfectly with the pop sensibilities of the West.
Helen Feng sings in English at Nova Heart. The former MTV China presenter founded the band four years ago in Beijing.
"I was born in China, but grew up in the United States. Ten years ago my family went back to China. My parents are very liberal. That was my luck, because upbringing in China is usually very strict. So my mother was none of those infamous 'Tiger Moms'. "
Strange and rebellious by Chinese standards
The sound of Nova Heart corresponds to the current international hipness standards: post-punk, various varieties of club music and indie rock characterize the nameless debut. By Chinese standards, the underground, says Helen Feng, is strange and rebellious.
"We want to challenge with our music. I've played in enough bands that were content with entertainment, but entertainment only numbs yourself. It's a cheap escape from your problems and the problems of society. I don't want to be a narcotic . "
China's pop scene is booming. Due to the lax copyright regulations, nobody sells records, but over 150 major festivals per year ensure a livelihood for many bands. But control by the communist regime is omnipresent in pop as well.
"It's true. I have to submit each of my texts to the censors for examination. Nevertheless, it is possible to exercise criticism. However, the type of communication is different than in the West.
Everything is said there directly. But when you criticize your parents in China, for example, you don't call the problems by their names, you rather paint a huge painting around them. "
Anything but Chinese floklore
Nova Hearts debut is devoid of Chinese folklore and faces an international audience. The music is dark and yet hopeful. China, the economic powerhouse, is beginning to falter for the first time, we learn in the news. But failure is also an opportunity, says Helen Feng.
"I think the biggest misunderstanding about China is the fear of China. One should help our country to come to itself. That is much better than fear. China is questioning itself right now. Let's help to resolve these questions answer instead of producing images of the enemy. "
Nova will play a concert in Cologne on October 11, 2015 and in Berlin on October 13. Tickets are available in ticket shops.
- Howard takes styles dread
- How to create a paragraph symbol in Excel
- What does sister mean in the bible
- Get Ref Cursor C&S Wholesale Grocery Dealer
- How does Nance Fruit taste
- Nini shermadini what can I do texts
- How To Do Front Squat Workout Atg
- How to draw a handball court
- Craven a cigarette posters wholesale
- How much does Antenna Magus cost
- How to run the dos command in Java
- Who is Jimmy Ray Purser
- How to delete dtl plus
- What is the 30 Day Nap Challenge
- What makes Ashraful Makhluqat meaningful quotes
- Karastan Carpet Wholesale Dalton Georgia
- Where is Crumstown Indiana
- Sims 2 doctor who pictures tardis
- When someone in class coughs Ebola virus
- What are bespoke rings
- Shona Bondhu Tui Amare by Sandipan Chowdhury
- Where did Anadenanthera Colubrina get seeds from
- Missing mother status for WhatsApp or Bangla
- How to reverse a jewelry clasp