The speaker's cause knocking dead like
Sources of error do not necessarily depend on the model
If there is a fault with the ergometer, it does not necessarily depend on the type of training device. Basically, however, one differentiates according to:" More information
While the first variant looks like a normal bicycle, the second one does the training while lying down. The latter is particularly useful when it comes to treating pain and problems in the back area, while the classic bicycle ergometer is also used for more complex training.
If an error occurs, the repair procedure does not always depend on the Construction together. For example, a bicycle ergometer can have a defect that can be repaired in the same way as a recumbent ergometer.
Typical defects in an ergometer
If at some point you notice that something on your ergometer no longer works as it should, there may be a defect. In either case, what you can do is troubleshoot. Because there are some ergometer problems for which it is typical symptoms gives. Therefore, here is a table in which we describe the signs of a problem and the possible cause for each one:" More information
|Braking resistor no longer works|
|no indication on the display / incorrect data|
|clacking or creaking noises in the pedal area|
|creaking noise in the steering column|
|Flywheel knocks out (loud noises)|
No matter what the error is: In most cases, the only remedy is to replace the defective component.
Why hiring a professional is important
If you do not have the necessary knowledge of how an ergometer works and how to properly remove the parts, we recommend that you consult one Specialist. They usually do the exchange in a few simple steps and always know exactly how to proceed." More information
The use of the specialist is also recommended because special spare parts are often needed, which he usually has with him. If you want to get these from the Internet or other sources instead, it is usually a little more difficult.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages at a glance:
- necessary specialist knowledge is available
- Repairs are usually done quickly
- He always has the necessary spare parts at hand or knows where to get them
- Service is not free
As you can see, the advantages are obvious. Please also bear in mind that if you want to carry out the repair yourself, the specialist usually demands a surcharge if he has to be called at the end. Because he usually has to get one first Provide overview, when you have removed a number of parts and you want to put them back correctly in the ergometer.
Therefore: It is best to call a specialist immediately in the event of a defect. It saves you time and money on repairs.
Prophylactic measures to avoid mistakes
There is one thing you can do yourself to avoid mistakes: maintain the ergometer regularly. Although this can also be done by a specialist, the necessary steps for you are very easy and can be done within a few minutes." More information
This is done according to annual and ongoing Maintenance work differentiated. Ongoing maintenance work primarily includes cleaning the ergometer after each training session. The components to which you should pay special attention are:
- Heart rate sensors
There are special cleaning sets on the market for this task, but a damp cloth moistened with a mild cleaning agent is usually sufficient. The reason for this is that sweat settles on said components during each training session. Sweat contains sodium, a salt that not only leaves white spots, but also eats into the components over time. In addition, the smell of sweat should become unpleasant in the long run.
The annual maintenance work, however, includes the following work steps:
- Lubricate seals and bearings (appropriate lubricants are available from retailers)
- Check belt
- Check the brake unit
- Retighten screws if necessary
- Carry out a function test
How to carry out a correct function test can be found in the operating instructions. If this is no longer available, check the manufacturer's website. Most offer the Manuals of your devices in PDF format for download.
Normally, you shouldn't make any unusual noises during any of these maintenance steps. If there are squeaking and rubbing noises, this usually means that the relevant parts have to be freshly lubricated. At the same time, the stationary position of the ergometer can also be used controlled and corrected if necessary. You can make this setting using the adjusting screws located on the underside of the frame.
Regular use is also important
One thing that the mechanics of the ergometer suffers from is a lack of movement. The device should therefore be used regularly. Nevertheless, at some point put a few weeks Training break make sure that the mechanics of the ergometer work every now and then. Preferably once a week. This little thing ensures that the bearings and pedals remain flexible and that you can enjoy your ergometer for a long time." More information
Similar and advanced content:
Did you like this article?(72 Ratings, average: 4,50 of 5)
- As private equity choked Mervyns
- In what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ year did America discover Christopher Columbus
- What is bbbler actor
- Calcareous discharge after taking Canesten during pregnancy
- How to create paragraphs in Excel
- Montagu curzon howe herrick
- Cory torgerson md phd frcsc what is
- Who played olga in the death race inferno
- Where's Voyager 1 watching maps
- Bird's nest cosmetics wholesale
- Howrah to Panskura Stations of the Cross
- How to Use Thompson 3rd Hand
- Tara kakaty psychologist howell nj
- Albert Mugabe drowned who killed him
- Magdalena domachowska bydgoszcz kujawsko-pomorskie
- What does Capone Otb mean
- Telegrams and anger Howard end the novel
- How long you have to run 700 meters
- Zk how to add tab dynamically
- What is Drechslera mold
- My antonia quotes and who said it
- What does 12 Sotz
- What does legitimate singing mean
- Raul rekow died as
- Jakub dmochowski ile ma lat justin
- What does aro mean in relation to shipping
- Who owns Ross House Hamilton
- Copper line hills nowhere street texts
- Decline for what lil jon instrumental
- How do I install VCmi Heroes 3
- How to build a horde on Ubuntu
- 7cc corresponds to how many TL in ml
- Tian shi zhong kui wikihow
- How Much Should My Akita Puppy Eat