How did Billy Korrow die
Cola heavy drinker dead | How much cola is (still) healthy for me?
Shock for cola fans: A 31-year-old New Zealander is said to have died of excessive cola consumption - she allegedly drank up to ten liters of brown sugar-caffeine soda every day, smoked 30 cigarettes and ate too little.
Forensic doctor David Crerar says Natasha Harris's excessive consumption of cola was a "major factor" in her death. The woman would not have died “at the time and in the way” had she not drank “very large quantities” of Coke.
Natasha died of cardiac arrest - the mother of eight children suffered from arrhythmias and palpitations. She also had an enlarged liver, which was attributed to fat deposits, apparently caused by the huge amount of sugar in the many fizzy drinks.
► How much cola can I drink safely? BILD.de asked experts.
“In general, EVERYTHING in excess is unhealthy. This applies to food and drink as well as to television or sports. Cola is a luxury food and should not be consumed in enormous quantities, ”says nutrition expert Sven-David Müller.
Cola does contain caffeine (around 10 milligrams per 100 milliliters), but you can find significantly more in other drinks: Black tea contains around three and a half times as much caffeine as cola, while coffee contains five to ten times as much caffeine, depending on how it is prepared. Compared to cola, energy drinks often contain three times the amount of caffeine.
In Germany, the legally permitted maximum amount of caffeine in soft drinks is 32 milligrams per 100 milliliters.
The sensitivity to caffeine varies from person to person. The daily intake of up to 300 mg of caffeine does not normally pose a health risksays the European Food Information Center (EUFIC). A prerequisite is an otherwise healthy lifestyle, i.e. a balanced diet, moderate alcohol consumption, abstinence from nicotine and physical activity.
► People with an unstable state of health or increased sensitivity to caffeine should only consume a small amount of caffeine. Pregnant women should also only consume a small amount of caffeine, as the substance gets into the blood of the unborn child.
According to EUFIC, there are no evidence of increased risk of coronary heart disease by consuming caffeine. This is true even for excessive consumption.
300 mg of caffeine would be equivalent to about three liters of cola - which, however, would be much too high a day for other reasons:
Cola contains approx. 42 calories (kcal) per 100 milliliters, in a 0.5 liter bottle there are the equivalent of 18 sugar cubes. If the New Zealander actually drank up to 10 liters of cola per day, that would be 4,200 kcal per day from cola alone!
That would be more than double the recommended amount (2000 kcal) that an adult should consume in total daily.
„I wouldn't recommend drinking more than half a liter of cola a day for anyone. That corresponds to about 210 calories, you shouldn't get more from drinks. If you really want to drink more cola, you should switch to light versions with sweeteners instead of sugar, ”says nutrition expert Müller.
Coca-Cola spokesman Geert Harzmann: “On our labels we provide nutritional information about our drinks and also the percentage of the recommended daily calorie intake. In this way, we enable consumers to make a conscious choice of drinks quickly. "
"The amount of 10 liters of liquid a day is very worrying, but that would also be the case with pure mineral water," emphasizes Müller.
In general, too high a dose of fluid is harmful and the kidneys cannot process it at all. We recommend at least 1.5 to two liters of fluid per day, but not excessively either.
- Temas para hablar por whatsapp free
- Chowrasta Malay film Sinopsis
- What people do for money Whodini Lyrics
- How to install the NodeXL manual
- What is Flexim plus tablets used for?
- Pes 2011 ps2 how to do tricks
- 1 shallot corresponds to how many tablespoons
- How long do Neopets hold up the bans
- Sister status for WhatsApp in Marathi Rava
- What is a legal definition of the indicting writings
- What does Kida mean in Arabic
- How to Reset the HP 10bii Financial Calculator
- How To Make Monster Energy Lamp
- Chiquita banana and dole what difference is
- Napkin forever pencil how it works
- Labradoodle sheds puppy coat, though
- Sinonimo y antonimo de remember when texts
- What does derhalli
- Entregados scrop descargar whatsapp
- Trachycarpus wagnerianus wholesale approx.
- How to remove avast
- What does it mean to nibble your ear
- Howrah Mumbai Express schedule
- How many Sunni mosques in Tehran Iran
- Banswara district profile of Sindhupalchowk
- How heavy is the law school
- Axle works like a junkyard crane
- How To Make Konami Code On iPad
- Who is Colby Donaldson married to
- What does cvhh
- What happened to Avial Band Kerala
- Statusline vim plugin howto
- Mei Ling Cream Chows puppies
- Tyson 2000 How To Choose Games That