How to install manual sync from skse
Manually sync Android device with Intune
- 2 minutes to read
A manual sync forces your device to connect with Intune to get the latest updates, requirements, and communications from your Organization. Company Portal regularly syncs devices as long as you're connected to Wi-Fi. If you're disconnected from Wi-Fi for an extended period of time, you can use the If you've been disconnected from Wi-Fi for an extended period of time, you can use the manual sync feature to get any policies and updates you missed .
Syncing can also help resolve work-related downloads or other processes that are in progress or stalled If you're experiencing slow or unusual behavior while installing or using a work app, or if you're missing a work app that you know you're supposed to have, try syncing your device.
To force a sync:
Sign in to the Company Portal app.
Tap the menu.
Touch Settings.Tap Settings.
Scroll down to Administrative policy and tap Synchronize.Scroll down to Management Policy and tap Sync.
Wait while Company Portal syncs your device. When complete, the screen will show the timestamp of the last successful sync.
After you've completed these steps, you may receive notifications from Company Portal about updating your device settings.Microsoft Documentation provides step-by-step instructions Microsoft Docs offers step-by-step articles to help guide you through these updates. To find these articles in the table of contents, select Android device management > Update device settingsTo find these articles in the table of contents, choose Android device management > Update device settings.
The company portal Sync -Feature is different from the feature Check device settings .The Company Portal Sync feature is different from the Check device settings The latter feature forced Company Portal to check your device to make sure its current settings meet your organization's requirements Check the device after you've made a required change to a device setting so that you can no longer access your work, school, or college apps so that you don't lose access to your work or school apps. For more information about this feature, see Check device compliance.
Still need help? Contact your IT support representative with any questions or concerns about Intune, Company Portal, or device management. Contact your IT support person with specific questions or concerns about Intune, Company Portal, or device For contact information, check the Company Portal website.
- How to treat wood-eating beetles Washington
- How did Frank Gifford die
- Verosol blinds how to remove
- Brandi Hungerford, where is she now
- Who sang happy birthday my darling
- Many lives are in danger in a hurry
- How to Make Cricket Ball Cake Pops
- How does the hasp dongle work
- What is Tracy Pollan and his fortune
- How to choose a ptc thermistor motor
- How can I restore my Friendster photos
- How to train bootstrappers
- Boris Eichenbaum how Gogol's coat was made
- What does no Glot Clom Fliday mean
- How to Mix Two Lane Vocal Clothes
- Where can I get a Ouija board
- What are you doing in Spanish slang
- What breed is Chico from next Friday
- Debbi Howard travel agency
- Vivek Chowdhary Essar steel
- How to use an aadhar card in singapore
- What is consensus sequence in transcription thymine
- Ically suffix means someone who
- Bend Nosh and Chow Menue