Choose who is the hottest Greek goddess
Greek Gods Letter Card
Before or during the reading, it is helpful for students to grasp a knowledge of important Greek gods and goddesses. If you begin this mapping while the students are reading, you can add to this character map to help keep track of important attributes of each god. If graduated before reading, internet research can be helpful in establishing domains, and characteristics of the particular gods who play significant roles in mythology.
Important Greek gods
|GREEK NAME||ROMAN NAME||DESCRIPTION|
|Ares||Mars||Known as the god of war, son of Zeus and Hera. He is angry and the bringer of chaos.|
|Artemis||Diana||Twin sister of Apollo, goddess of the hunt, represented by the moon.|
|Athena||Minerva||Athena is the goddess of skill, peace, war and wisdom. It grew out of the mind of Zeus.|
|Apollo||Apollo||The god of music and the arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, male beauty and archery. He is the son of Zeus and Leto and has a twin sister named Artemis. He is identified with the sun.|
|Aphrodite||Venus||The goddess of love, beauty and desire. She is said to be the most beautiful of all goddesses. She is married to Hephaestus but had relationships with Ares, Adonis, and Anchises.|
|Demeter||Ceres||Zeus' sister, she is the goddess of harvest and agriculture, responsible for growth. Her symbol is the cornucopia.|
|Hades||Pluto||More than just a god, Hades is king of the underworld. He is Zeus' brother and is known for his three-headed dog, Cerberus!|
|Hermes||mercury||God of travel, commerce and communication. He is more often referred to as the messenger god. He is the son of Zeus and Maia. Its symbol is that Caduceus , a herald's staff.|
|Hephaestus||volcano||The god of fire and forging. He is known for the tools and crafts he creates. He is the son of Heras and the husband of Aphrodite. Its symbol is the hammer.|
|Hera||Juno||Hera is the queen of the gods, the wife of Zeus, and is the goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, heirs, kings, and the empires. Her husband's numerous affairs often drive her to vengeful jealousy.|
|Hestia||Vesta||Goddess of home and chastity, she is the sister of Zeus and is the symbol of modesty, with her stove and kettle. Although she plays few roles in Greek mythology, she was a major deity of the Romans.|
|Poseidon||Neptune||Brother to Zeus, king of water and his creatures. This trident waving god is responsible for making many of the animals on land and in the sea.|
|Zeus||Jupiter||The king of the Greek gods. He overthrew his father Chronos, saved his siblings, collided with the titans and sat on Mount Olympus. He is the god of thunder and throws lighting bolts from the sky. Many of the Greek gods and heroes were begotten by Zeus.|
Template and class instructions
(These instructions are fully customizable.) After clicking "Copy Assignment" you will change the description of the assignment in your dashboard.)
Fill out the character card for the Greek gods and goddesses.
- Click on "Use this template" from the assignment.
- Title each cell with the names of the Greek gods and goddesses.
- Choose characters from Greek mythology or classic era character tabs to represent each god.
- Choose a suitable background to show the gods in their domains.
- Add elements if applicable.
- Fill in each field: Domain, Symbol, Associated Myth, & Roman Name.
- Finalize, edit and correct your work.
- Saving and transferring the storyboard for assignment.
Grade level 6-8
Level of difficulty 1 (introduction / reinforcement)
Type of assignment person
Type of activity:Sign diagram
(You can also create your own in the Quick Rubric.)
| Efficient |
| Emerging |
| Beginning |
Sign Picture & Scene
The characters and scenes match the letters of the book.
Many characters and scenes correspond to the letters of the book.
More than half of the characters and scenes do not match the letters in the book.
Accuracy of the Notes
Most of the information in the notes is correct.
Much of the notes have correct information, but some are incorrect or missing.
Less than half of the information is correct and relevant.
The work is complete, thorough and neat.
Most of the sections of the character map have at least been tried and the work is presentable.
Character map is incomplete and / or disorganized.
Data protection and security
Each version of Storyboard That has a different privacy and security model tailored to the expected usage.
All storyboards are public and can be viewed and copied by anyone. They'll also show up in Google search results.
The author can choose to keep the storyboard public or mark it as not listed. Storyboards that are not listed can be shared via a link, but otherwise remain hidden.
All storyboards and images are private and secure. Teachers can view all of their students' storyboards, but students can only see their own. Nobody can see anything. Teachers can lower security if they want to allow sharing.
All storyboards are private and secure for the portal and use enterprise-class file security hosted by Microsoft Azure. Within the portal, all users can view and copy all storyboards. In addition, any storyboard can be "shared", whereby a private link to the storyboard can be released externally.
© 2021 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
- Who dares, DVD covers
- Nallapati venkata ramaiah chowdary surname
- How to turn on nixon supertide watch
- How to find eigenvalues for orthogonal eigenvectors
- Volvo ecr88 where is battery
- WhatsApp Spam Email Gmail
- Azimutation of counter-rotating propellers, how they work
- How to win stratsim firm believers
- How to Draw 2 Apple Design
- Where to get medabon in ghana africa
- How to access umts menu galaxy s4
- Rsa remote how to connect tv
- Microvette heparin whole blood
- How many lines in section 313
- What colors make green eyes pop clothes
- City and Country Veterinarian in Howland
- 70cc corresponds to how many grams
- Html what is tag name ideas
- How did actor Brad Stoll die
- How to put together a major futon
- Eric Goodman Howland Capital
- Pengeringan Kayu Kenanga Wholesale
- What are isohyets and isobars chemistry
- How to put together a major futon