How to do rasgulla
In this article
- Nutritional information
Rasmalai is a popular candy not only among the Bengalis, but also across the nation. It is usually prepared on special occasions or during the festive season. Fluffy paneer balls dipped in creamy saffron milk taste absolutely divine. Serve chilled and you don't need any accompaniment to this delicious dessert.
|ServesPreparation timecooking time|
- 10 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 500 g paneer
- 1 tbsp maida
- 1/2 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
For sugar syrup
- 2 cups of sugar
- 5 cups of water
- 10 cups of milk
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 10 almonds (sliced)
- 10 pistachios (sliced)
Bring milk to a boil in a pan.
Reduce the flame and add lemon juice. Keep stirring.
The milk curdles. At this point you need to keep stirring as well.
When the curdling is complete, strain it with a muscled cloth. Wait for it to cool down.
Squeeze the muscloth to remove all of the water.
Tie a knot on the cloth and let it hang for 15-20 minutes. Now press on it by holding a heavy object on it for 40-45 minutes. Paneer is ready. You can use it right away or keep it in the refrigerator for later use.
Transfer the paneer to a plate. Add a teaspoon of maida, corn flour, cardamom powder, and sugar. Knead to form a smooth dough by pressing with the palm press.
Divide the dough in equal parts. Slightly flatten the balls, being careful not to crack.
Heat sugar and water over a low flame to make sugar syrup. When the sugar dissolves, raise the flame and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes.
Reduce the flame and add the rasgullas one at a time. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for about 15 minutes. Move easily at intervals.
Now the rasgullas should spring back when pressed and be twice as large as before. This indicates that it has completely cooked.
Add pistachios, almonds and saffron threads to 3 tablespoons of warm milk and save.
Boil milk in a thick pan. Let it cut in half. Keep stirring the milk.
Add sugar and cardamom powder. Let the sugar dissolve completely.
Add the milk with the almonds, pistachios and saffron to the pan.
Mix well and turn off the flame.
Take the rasgullas and squeeze them to remove any excess sugar syrup.
Add these rasgullas to the rabdi.
Let it cool down and keep it in the refrigerator. Serve chilled and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
|Calories342 K cal|
|Proteins24, 3 g|
|Fats22, 1 g|
|carbohydrates13, 5 g|
- How to take care of newborn English Bulldogs
- Hu dong gui when to take
- Dj khaled how often model
- How old is Monami Frost Wikipedia
- Richelle turpin how did she die marilyn
- How much is Danny Fairbrass worth
- Who Owns R2 Ranch Oregon
- Lisa howarth thai boxing
- What is a good ssAT score table
- How to open an fxp file in logic
- What is Dankowskie Gold rye
- What does Yaki Wvg
- How accurate are Accu News pregnancy tests
- How do I make Google Form public
- Camp Howze South Korea map world
- Table saw stops when touched
- What is unchecky v0.3.8
- Side table fridge bjs wholesale
- Scott Fraker, how tall you are
- How to naturally harden horse's hooves
- Settings picture for WhatsApp dp size
- How to Solarize Photoshop
- E cigarette wholesale South Africa
- What was the name of the Zeuss messenger?