6. Avoid Heartbreak How To Play Foil
Slide show settings
Specifies settings for the slide show. This includes the start slide, slide change, presentation type and pointer options.
Select in the menu Slide Show - Slide Show Settings ...
Specifies which slides should be included in the slide show.
Includes all slides in the slide show.
Enter the number of the starting slide.
Individual slide show
Plays a custom slide show in the order you set in Slide Show - Custom Slide Show.
Choose a slide show type.
A slide show is shown in full screen mode.
The slide show takes place in the LibreOffice program window.
Restarts the slide show after a pause that you specify. A pause slide is inserted between the last and the first slide. Press Esc to stop the slide show.
Enter the length of time to pause before repeating the slide show. If you enter zero, the slide show will restart immediately without the pause slide.
Displays the LibreOffice logo during the pause. The logo cannot be replaced by another.
Manual foil change
If this check box is activated, the foil change does not take place automatically.
Mouse pointer visible
Makes the mouse pointer visible during the slide show.
Mouse pointer as a pen
Turns the pointer into a pen that you can use to draw on the slides during the slide show.
|What you write with the pen will be lost when you exit the slide show. The pen color cannot be changed.|
Displays the navigator during the slide show.
Plays animations during the slide show. If this option is not activated, only the first frame of an animation is displayed.
Slide change when clicking on background
Advances to the next slide when you click the background of a slide.
Slide show always in the foreground
The LibreOffice window remains in the foreground during the presentation. No other program window can be placed in front of the presentation.
By default, the primary screen is used in full screen mode. If the current workspace is displayed on more than one screen, you can choose which screen is used for the full screen mode of the presentation. If the current workspace is only on one screen, or if the multi-monitor function is not supported on the current system, you cannot select another screen.
Select a screen to view the presentation in full screen mode.
If the system allows you to expand a window over all available monitors, you can also select "All Monitors". In this case, the presentation extends across all available monitors.
|This setting is saved in the user configuration and not within the document.|
- How to write an action research proposal
- What does lottery protected selection mean?
- Victoria Vetri is in what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ prison
- How to get komocat
- Android auto logout when app goes into the background
- Way of Exile, How Fees Work
- Who is mike trivisonno married to
- Swiss, how it all started with texts
- How to rotate a page in the publisher
- Which dessert goes well with pork tenderloin?
- The new vision of whatsapp for pc
- What does no merging area mean
- Vba find what variable means
- What if affordability and cost should mean
- Who played Vincent Chase mom
- Acdc river plate how many are present
- Taylor Mali what teachers do book PDF
- Lg stove, which means hs
- Brettzel Stretch Instructions for Tying
- Xianju China Pharma Wholesale
- What are the actors in the microenvironment
- What day was 157 weeks ago?
- Zeref x reader lemon fanfiction wo naruto
- What is deadmau5 unchecked