GT E2262 Samsung WhatsApp notification
How can we help you?
To ensure the prompt delivery of WhatsApp messages and notifications, your phone must be configured properly.
Make sure your phone has Internet connection
You can check this by opening a browser and going to a website. If browsing doesn't work, please follow these connection troubleshooting steps.
If browsing works, but WhatsApp doesn't, please contact your mobile provider and system administrator and make sure that your APN and router are configured correctly to allow non-web and socket connections. You may also try a different connection. If you are connected to Wi-Fi, try mobile data or vice versa.
Make sure background data is not restricted
- Open your phone's Settings app> Apps > Whatsapp > Data usage.
- Make sure background data is not restricted.
- Repeat the above steps for Google Services.
- Restart your phone, or turn it off and on.
- Reset app preferences by going to your phone's Settings app> Apps > Menu icon> Reset app preferences.
- Prevent power saving mode from activating, for example by leaving your phone plugged into a power source.
- Log out from WhatsApp Web by going to WhatsApp> More options > WhatsApp Web > Logout from all computers.
- Keep your Wi-Fi on during sleep mode by going to your phone's Settings app> Wi-fi > Settings icon > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep > Always.
- Uninstall any task killers. These will hinder the app from receiving messages when you are not using it.
- Launch the Hangouts app and sign out of all of your accounts. Then re-launch Hangouts and sign back on.
OS specific additional troubleshooting
- Android 4.1 - 4.4
- Make sure that Auto-sync data is turned on in your phone's Settings app> Data usage > Menu icon> auto-sync data.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi optimization is turned off in your phone's Settings app> Wi-fi > Menu icon> Advanced > Wi-Fi optimization.
- Android 6.0+
- Make sure Do not disturb is turned off or you have allowed WhatsApp notifications in priority mode in your phone's Settings app> Sound > Do not disturb.
- Make sure all of WhatsApp's permissions are granted in your phone's Settings app> Apps > Whatsapp > Permissions.
If none of the above steps help, it is possible that you are not receiving updates from Google's push notification service.
- What is body covering of crocodile
- Whatever motto it takes
- Attending Virgil Riley Runnels Jr.'s funeral
- How to read the expiration date of grizzly dips
- Alicia Howard Umbc Maryland
- How to play more grammar
- How to Draw a Carlton Logo
- How old is Joseph Joey Faugno
- What is fontanel function
- Joe Hisaishi howls moving Castle Flac
- What happened in ad43 romans clothes
- How does goat milk butter taste
- What is Malaysia Free Trade Area
- What does squirrel mean in army language
- What does nlu stand for
- Blood rush israel texts somewhere over the rainbow
- How to make a gerber file out of hfss
- How to fix HP 940 print heads
- How to reset sony ericsson mw600 price
- Exorcist house that lives there by address
- How old is johnny vegas golfer
- Where can I get Ashawo in Ibadan Oyo
- Where's Tuonela Wisconsin
- 1 trillion is how many thousands