What is Wipe User Data Android Emulator
A Android emulator is software that, thanks to the open source of Android, enables the Android operating system to be used on another operating system. For example, an emulator enables the Android system to be used on a Windows PC. Emulating, as the replication of a foreign system (here Android) is called on another, helps developers in particular to use their functions and apps on the PC in advance without having to transfer them to an external device (smartphone or tablet) and to install. A developer can also use a suitable emulator to test his app with screen resolutions or Android versions for which no hardware devices are available. Another use case is the use of Android apps on a desktop PC that are not available for the desktop operating system or the operating system of the smartphone. Some users also want to play a certain Android game with a mouse and / or keyboard.
Modern Android emulators allow the installation of an APK file using drag'n'drop in the emulator window.
The most famous Android emulator is part of the Android SDK. In addition to it, there are also third-party emulators, e.g .:
Android Virtual Device [edit | edit source]
An Android emulator basically creates a virtual Android device, Android Virtual Device (AVD) called. Whether the specifications, such as the size of the internal memory, the number of interfaces and the Android version, can be set individually depends on the respective emulator. It is also different from emulator to emulator whether you can create several virtual devices or just one.
See also [edit | edit source]
Review article by androidauthority.com on various Android emulators from May 2017 (English)
Individual evidence [edit | edit source]
- ↑Joe Hindy (2017-05-01). "15 best Android emulators for PC of 2017" (in English). androidauthority.com. Retrieved on 2017-05-05.
- ↑"Homepage of AndY" (in English). andyroid.net. Retrieved on 2017-05-05.
- ↑"Entry for" AndY "in the Heise software directory". heise.de. Retrieved on 2017-05-05.
- ↑Dennis Schirrmacher (2018-06-18). "Android emulator Andy OS apparently contaminated with crypto miners". heise.de. Retrieved on 2018-09-11.
- ↑Christian Schwalb. "MEmu". chip.de. Retrieved on 2018-10-06.
- ↑"Visual Studio Emulator for Android" (in English). Microsoft. 2017-07-17. Retrieved on 2018-02-22.
- What is Danzen medicine
- How to use professional dribble fifa 14
- What does Necesito Comida mean in Spanish
- Whatcharawalee look Om chords too amazing
- What people do for money Whodini Lyrics
- How to pronounce ochieng
- Obi czestochowa Künstna gazetka obi
- Determined pink vodka mix with what
- Wholesale Minnozzi handbags
- A whole new world of texts in Arabic
- Parakilas, how Spain got a soul
- Who makes Uni Frame Windows dealers
- Adam zuchowski sztum info
- What is Billies Branch
- So what's next for Destiny Tracker
- What happened to Mao Asada's mother liver
- Vastra Doctor, the fanfiction tea spoon
- Young chow chinese food ottawa
- What does hpfc 0
- How to pronounce Millimol Abbreviation
- Make guitar noise when touching metal
- How to test HDMI output on a laptop
- Wilson Tan Swee Kwang Chow
- What's new Scooby Doo kiss cartoon
- 1 cup of sour cream how many ml
- How to Fix xbox 360 slim e82 jtag
- Ewhoring picture package male pattern
- What does Ad Veritatem pro Caritatem mean
- What does open glow plug circuit mean?
- What's wrong with Neil Cavuto's voice
- Where the red fern grows movie poster
- How to restore nandroid backup to pc
- Pancit Canton Ala Chowking Recipes