How to homogenize almond milk
Make almond milk yourself
Almond milk is my absolute favorite among the plant-based milk alternatives. Unfortunately, almond milk from the supermarket is often sweetened with sugar or sweetener. So if you don't like industrially sweetened almond milk, you should simply make it yourself. We'll tell you how to do this in a step-by-step guide.
I also love it when there is a little sweetness in the milk, but I just use dates for that. In my opinion, you can do without industrial sugar completely.
I'll be happy to tell you what you can do with all the leftover pomace residues after the almond milk recipe. They are definitely too damaging to throw away.
Making almond milk yourself is not rocket science. We'll show you how it works with both the blender and the juicer.
Preparation: Make almond milk yourself
- Both the almonds and the dates must be soaked well in water beforehand. The soaking time should be at least a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Now we put the soaked almonds into the juicer step by step with always a little fresh water.
- Finally, depending on personal taste, I add dates. These are also juiced with plenty of water.
What do you do with the residues of the almond milk
If you have made your almond milk yourself, there is a more or less dry residue left over. This is mainly due to the juicer used. The better the juicer, the drier the remaining pomace will be.
If I were to just throw away the dry almond residue, then, to be honest, making almond milk myself would be too expensive. 100 grams of almonds cost just under two euros and a liter of almond milk costs between 7 and 8 euros.
That's why I take the leftover almonds and mix them with a few more dates or other dried fruit in the food processor and spread the resulting mixture between two wafers. It was super easy to make a couple of good bars for on the go. We use the almond bars as small snacks in between for the children. Before they eat sugary sweets, they better get “almond mash”.
The easiest way to make almond milk is with a juicer. We recommend the Angel Juicer.
Make almond milk in a blender
As an alternative to the juicer, you can also use a high-performance mixer to make your own almond milk. Here, too, I would like to give you a short step-by-step guide:
- Instead of going into the juicer, you put the watered ingredients together with the water in a mixer and let everything mix together to a homogeneous mass.
- Now comes the part why I personally recommend using the juicer to prepare almond milk. The pureed is now scraped through a tea towel or a special straining cloth, which is quite time-consuming and time-consuming.
- You can also use the mixer to sweeten with dates, depending on your taste.
If you blindly taste homemade almond milk from the blender and juicer, you will also taste a difference in taste. Personally, I find almond milk from the juicer "nuttier" and therefore better. If you sweeten with dates, however, I think the sweetness comes out better in the blender. However, that does not save the extra effort for me.
Make the perfect juicer for almond milk yourself
We use the Angel Juicer to make all kinds of nut milk. There are two main reasons for this. On the one hand, the double, mutually rotating rollers ensure a perfect pressing result, which can be recognized above all by the fact that the pomace residue is almost completely dry. On the other hand, there is a special “coarse sieve” for the Angel Juicer, which is ideal for making almond milk yourself.
The Angel Juicer is the best juicer on the market. There is currently no comparable product. So if you also decide on a juicer, then it should definitely be shortlisted. Feel free to ask other experts, they will tell you the same thing.
But we also have a video for you, how Bastian from Slowjuice.de makes almond milk with the Zebra Slowjuicer from Byzoo, that works very well.
Our little FairFood cookbook, free to you! :)
Have our little FairFood cookbook sent to you & look forward to new delicious recipe ideas straight to your inbox.
- Guys who ride dirt bikes Tumblr
- Ewa olechowska zdjecia nagich
- How the new leafless fan works
- Basic4android sqlite update where
- How big is a 5mm tumor
- What is the official color of the University of Colombia
- Who is bigger Mtukudzi or Mapfumo Zimbabwe
- How to Play Mark 21 Darts Rules
- What is ID number at i Muamalat
- Shulman Chowdhury CMU Football
- What does refined palate mean
- What does top stand for in construction
- Magdalena wojciechowska szczecin praca
- Who is Qt Ellis
- What a trip that meant
- How to disable self-protection mode mcafee
- How to Open Creative Zen 8GB Storage
- Who makes HDX Regal company
- How safe are planned sections
- The unlikely candidates howl the texts black
- How To Use Star Tracker 76 Trumpets
- What does 3mp Inc.
- How to make nepali dubo ko mala
- What is the national spatial reference system