When was the Lelean Memorial School founded?
The Mwanga Children's Foundation is a pre-school in Arusha, Tanzania, which was founded in December 2014 with the aim of supporting children from disadvantaged backgrounds to provide them with a safe and secure environment in which they can grow and develop.
We do our best to take in as many children as possible from the surrounding areas, most of whom are either orphans, living on the streets or from very poor families who are unable to provide their children with regular meals nor pay school fees.
Currently the Foundation has around 60 children between the ages of 2 and 6 years, supported by three qualified teachers, three teachers in training, a handful of volunteers and a cook.
The children here are taught the basics in Maths and English in order to prepare them for school. They also engage in arts & crafts activities, enjoy playing and are provided with two meals per day.
Our current school building is not only too small but also only available for rent until the end of this year. Therefore our goal is to build a new school which we can use on a permanent basis. A first step towards this goal is to buy a piece of land which will cost around 8500 €.
At the moment we are volunteers at this project and the children have grown very close to our hearts. For that reason it is really important for us to ensure that the school continues to grow and that the Foundation is able to continue supporting these children.
Both the Foundation as well as the children themselves would greatly appreciate any kind of support you can offer, whether it be through donations or sharing and / or liking our page :-)
Many thanks & all the best from Arusha
Emilia, Sharin and the team
For further Information please visit our website and facebook page:
We are the Mwanga Childrens Foundation, a preschool in Arusha, Tanzania, which was founded in December 2014. Our goal is to take in as many children as possible from the area. The children are orphans and street children or come from families who cannot afford school and food.
The approximately 60 children between the ages of 2 and 6 are currently being looked after by three teachers, three teachers in training, volunteers and a cook.
The children are prepared here for entry into school by learning the basics of math and English. They also paint, do handicrafts and play here and get two meals a day.
Our current school building is unfortunately only available until the end of this year and is also too small. Therefore it is our goal to build our own school and expand it. To start with, we would like to purchase a plot of land, for which we need around € 8500.
We are currently on site as volunteers and we have grown very fond of the children. It is therefore a particular concern of ours to ensure the continued existence and expansion of the school.
We are all very happy about any kind of support, be it donating, sharing or liking!
Many thanks and best regards from Arusha
Emilia, Sharin and the team
For more information, take a look at our homepage and Facebook page.
- Internet Backgammon How To Play
- Xml element c # linq choose where
- Wa yabka al amal actors who played
- Where is Ben Tankard House located
- Kannada Gadegalu WhatsApp guessing puzzle
- Jean Paul Dessy watch means what
- Tamil script for WhatsApp
- What does number 77777 mean
- Phantom Spirit Going PDF Free
- Apache Tomcat Reverse Proxy Howto
- How to play cs 1.6 over hamachi
- What does o Kotowari Shimasu mean
- Verosol blinds how to remove
- David McClendon murder where did it happen
- Pakhwal Chowk Mansehra Card Free
- Mandeep chatha pehowa to jammu
- What is the Flick Breaker of the chain world
- Eligard injection, how to mix
- Nasci pra te adorar baixar whatsapp
- 1991 Yamaha Radian 600 Specifications Howard
- What happened to Spencer Tracy's son
- What is a glomus tumor under the fingernail
- What are cavitated masses
- Aquilla Nash, how old she is