What muscles cause pigeon toe correction
Muscle pain has a variety of causes.
It is not always tension that causes sore muscles. Joints can also be the trigger.
Muscle pain - not always tension
With every movement, no matter how small, we strain our joints and muscles. Joints allow rigid parts of the body to move towards one another, such as the bending between the humerus and forearm bones. In order for the movement to take place at all, the muscles have to expend energy and thus provide the necessary drive. The complex interaction makes it clear that muscle pain can be caused by tension in the muscles themselves as well as by injuries or inflammation of the joints. What other reasons are there?
Exertion and overexertion lead to muscle pain and joint problems
Muscle pain is a widespread symptom: Around 60 to 85 percent of the population in Europe suffers from muscle-related, unspecific back pain1. The causes of the pain are varied and can range from tension to more severe underlying diseases such as fibromyalgia (chronic pain disorder). The following causes are possible:
- Overexertion of joints and muscles: Especially when doing sports, excessive stress or injuries lead to increased problems and muscle pain. Tension, sore muscles, sprains or strains are common muscle ailments. Since we move and strain our joints a lot during sport but also in everyday life, there is often wear and tear, which in turn can lead to muscle pain.
- Infectious diseases: Bacteria, viruses or fungi are other triggers for muscle pain. The tricky thing: the pathogens do not necessarily have to affect the muscles. An infection of the nervous system can also be accompanied by muscle pain.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is poison to the body. In addition to its toxic effect, it deprives the muscles of important nutrients such as magnesium and sodium - the muscles become acidic and muscle pain occurs. Alcohol also has a dehydrating effect. However, the water is needed to transport the toxins out of the body. This also leads to over-acidification and can cause muscular discomfort as a result.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is a chronic disease that is characterized by severe muscle pain throughout the body and is accompanied by other symptoms such as headache, tiredness or depression. The cause is often unclear, but rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or viral infections such as hepatitis C are possible.
In most cases, however, it is Tension or a reaction to overloadleading to muscle pain. Bad posture can also cause problems with the muscles (especially in the back). Joint pain, for example due to osteoarthritis (signs of wear and tear), may also radiate into the muscles.
Skin or muscle pain?
In fact, in some patients it is not the muscles that hurt, but the skin. However, there are differences that can help determine the symptoms. Muscle pain is more tearing, pressing or cramping, whereas skin pain is usually stinging, burning or cutting. In addition, muscle pain is more difficult to bear and is associated with higher levels of suffering. For an accurate diagnosis, however, the advice of a doctor is important.2
This helps with muscle pain
The first training session in weeks and the feeling afterwards - priceless! But if it weren't for the following day, which is dominated by muscle pain. Such sore muscles come from the workout and usually go away on their own after a few days. Muscle pain that lasts longer, on the other hand, is more debilitating and everyone concerned is happy about remedies that can alleviate the symptoms. Here are some tips that can help you improve:
- Pain Relieving Gels: Means with the ingredient ibuprofen also relieve muscle pain. For example, the doc® Ibuprofen pain gel has a quick deep effect and also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- cold: Especially in the case of injuries (for example a ruptured muscle fiber), cold helps within the first few hours to keep the swelling as small as possible and thus prevent muscle pain. Cold is also beneficial in the event of inflammation.
- warmth: It is particularly advisable for muscle pain caused by tension. Warmth promotes blood circulation and thereby supports the healing process.
- ginger: The roots are also good for blood flow and also have anti-inflammatory properties - especially recommended for inflammatory causes of muscle pain. Simply pour half a teaspoon of freshly grated ginger in a cup with hot water and drink.
Regular exercise and a warm-up program are important to prevent muscle pain due to excessive exercise. Targeted back exercises along with plenty of exercise can help prevent muscle pain in everyday life.
doc® order now at your local pharmacy!
No walk for free - this is especially true when pain is associated with every step. Order doc® Ibuprofen pain gel, doc® Arnica or doc® Therma for collection and ensure guaranteed availability. In some cases, home delivery by the pharmacy is also possible.
- How to make a cheap equestrian arena
- Tom Wopat wife, where is she from
- How great you are texte tagalog version
- What does bbs inc
- How to format toshiba satellite l650
- How is yeast made in fermentation yeast
- How big do Jumbo Pekin ducks get
- Spasms in the neck muscle are painful when gait
- Anna kalisz piechowice mapa
- Which two numbers multiply by 3600
- How to pass the pilotage training test
- Saraya, when the blackbird sings stream
- Sinotruk howo 380 ficha tecnica de carros
- Iffco chowk to the manesar industrial area
- What happened to Masood and Zainab Balogun
- How is the on-time delivery calculated
- How to reverse a jewelry clasp
- How to open pbl files
- Nagato versus Madara who will win
- How does the Star Tracker app train
- Where was the film shot at a distance
- Who is Bettina Peterson in Castaway
- Jonathan Howard Thor shirtless
- How to charge sony Handycam hdr-cx130
- Got the status of a marriage for WhatsApp in English
- How to determine the Ubuntu version
- What color shorts go with gray shoes
- How to change the subtitle size in kmplayer
- For always 21 who belongs to
- How to Read Old Viber Messages
- How to Toent Office Windows
- Jackie Howard Heck intern Shannon
- How to do varna viched in hindi