How to make a homemade opium pipe
Meatballs basic recipe
Meatballs or meatballs, as they are also called, are always great. They are super easy to make and everyone really likes them. You can find out how you can prepare delicious juicy meatballs here in mine Basic meatball recipe with understandable step-by-step instructions.
Meatballs become classic in one pan baked. It is important that the pan is not too hot and that the meatballs can cook slowly.
If you sear the meatballs too spicy, it can happen that they are already cooked and crispy on the outside and still raw on the inside.
As a guideline, you should allow around 15 minutes of frying time for meatballs at a low temperature in the pan. This is how the meatballs are best!
How do you make meatballs in the oven?
In addition to preparation in a pan, it is ideal for big amount of of meatballs, the preparation in oven at.
For oven meatballs you can use the same meatball mixture as if you were frying the meatballs in a pan.
To prepare the meatballs in the oven, you should first open them 200 degrees top and bottom heat preheat.
You then shape the meatballs as usual and place them on top of it Baking tray lined with parchment paper. The advantage of baking paper is that the meatballs do not stick to the baking sheet and the baking sheet remains largely clean.
Then you bake the meatballs on the middle shelf 25 to 30 minutes long.
The exact baking time depends on the Size of the meatballs and the actual Temperature in the oven and may vary slightly.
If you are not sure whether the meatballs are already done, I recommend taking a meatball out of the oven and slicing it.
What ingredients do you need for meatballs?
In addition to minced meat, meatballs consist of a few ingredients that ensure that the meatballs are fluffy, light and delicious.
- Minced meat - Basically, you have a free choice here. You can make meatballs out of virtually any ground beef. I prefer ground beef or mixed ground beef.
- An egg - The egg is used for binding and ensures that the meatballs don't fall apart so easily. It is also possible to leave out the egg.
- onion - A very finely chopped onion adds flavor. You can use the onion raw or sweat it in a little oil beforehand.
- A stale bun or Breadcrumbs - The bread roll is placed in milk or water so that it becomes soft and then squeezed out. This makes the meatballs looser and juicy and also increases the meatball mass. If you're only using breadcrumbs, add some water to the meatballs. They will not become so tight then.
- Chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- marjoram (Optional)
Note: The exact quantities and step-by-step instructions can be found below in theRecipe cardthat you can also print out.
What do you season meatballs with?
Meatballs are traditionally seasoned with salt, black pepper and parsley.
You can also spice up your meatballs and add all kinds of spices to the meatballs.
What you like is allowed. As an interesting change, you can add the following spices to the meatballs:
- Sweet paprika powder
- Hot pepper powder
- Chili powder
- Cumin (use little, tastes very intense!)
How do you shape meatballs?
Meatballs are shaped by hand.
Shaping the meatballs is a lot easier if you use your hands water or with a little oil moisturize.
This way, the meatball mixture does not stick to your fingers and you can make nice, smooth meatballs.
Can you keep meatballs?
You can store meatballs in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
In theory, you can also freeze and reheat meatballs. I think, however, that they taste best fresh.The specifiedPreparation times are, by the way, an average.
It is completely normal if it goes a little faster or takes a little longer, as the preparations for one are done faster than the other and the cooking time can vary slightly depending on the size of the meatballs.
So, now I wish you a lot of fun cooking and a very good appetite!
If you liked my basic meatball recipe, you might also like my simple recipe for Königsberger Klopse (click!) Or Köttbullar (click!) 🙂
PS: You don't want to miss any more prescriptions? Then just follow me on Pinterest or Instagram ❣
Do you like my recipe?
If you liked my recipe, if you have any questions or helpful tips about the recipe, please leave me a comment below and rate the recipe with stars 🙂
Have you tried this recipe?
Then I'll be happy if you take me on Instagram@feelgoodfoodandmore mark and the hashtag#instakoch uses 🙂
Meatballs basic recipe
- 500 g minced beef or mixed beef.
- 1 older roll or breadcrumbs.
- 1 onion finely diced.
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic Optional.
- 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- Oil for frying.
And that's how it's done
- Peel, halve and finely dice the onion.
- Chop the parsley into small pieces.
- Optionally, sweat the onion cubes briefly in a pan and then let them cool down.
- Cut the bun into small pieces and soak in milk for a few minutes. Then take it out and squeeze out the milk with your hands.
- Put the minced meat together with the bread roll, onions, egg and spices in a large bowl and mix everything well with your hands.
- Season to taste and let steep for at least 10 minutes. Due to the resting time, the meatballs do not bulge so much when roasting.
- Then knead the meatball mixture again with your hands and then shape about 6 to 8 meatballs of the same size with moistened hands.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and bake the meatballs in it for about 15 minutes.
- Turn occasionally.
I like it:
- What correspondence address means
- Operation Radication Yellowman texts what's your number
- Bishop Auckland Fire Department ZIP Code Everywhere
- How to calculate the f-statistic in stata
- How to format sony xperia c2305 flash
- What is a pkz file
- Nebo redline choose how the battery should be changed
- Mulatu Astatke Whosampled September
- Who software for anthropometry importance
- How to cook kulob na manok panabong
- What does brown discharge mean in the middle cycle
- Where did the soda go, thank you Obama
- Know what I mean vern gif
- What does Usile Wena
- What is the oldest city
- 30,000 square feet is how many acres
- Purple boxing glove keychain wholesale
- Brevan Howard Master Fund limited Bloomberg Energy
- Aleksander Swietochowski praca u podstaw
- Loreal Paris Indonesia wholesale products
- How to draw anime blood stain
- Someone to prioritize the definition
- Ashley Johnson Raecher scene when Pietro
- How to kill carpenter ants in walls
- Attack on Titan, how old is eren
- Who owns Baron Hill Anglesey
- How to change the background color of text messages
- How to daisy chain HDMI cables
- At what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ age can male cats go outside?
- What-if suggestions require a Quizlet website
- Who do not travel per day
- Stop kids what that sounds like Vietnam Express