How to work lpg vaporizer maker
How to use:
1. Unscrew the tank from the cartridge, place the dry herb in the heating chamber and return the tank to the cartridge.
2. Click the power button 5 times to turn it on. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds and release. The red LED lights up. After approx. 50 seconds the red LED lights up green, indicating that you are inhaling.
3.Pretty Plus can resume working within 30 seconds, which is long enough to complete a smoke. The device stops working automatically after 80 seconds.
1. Undervoltage Protection: The device will stop working when the voltage is lower while the red button flashes 8 times to indicate it is time to charge.
2. Short circuit protection: When the atomizer is shorted, the device will stop working and the red button will flash three times to indicate the short circuit.
3. Overtime Protection: At 60 seconds shutdown, if it works constantly for 60 seconds, it will shut down and stop working, the green button will flash 3 times to indicate the timeout. Reset button and you can use it again.
- How do i get doomwood token aqw wiki
- Sven Coop, how to appear again
- What is the national sport of the USA
- Rorke james engel navy seal wikihow
- Jezioro wierzchowo pzw kalisz
- Rolson 27259 instructions to play
- World leaders who have killed their lovers point this out
- What does subcortical cystic change growth
- Cherry Ann Kubota Funky Who That Girl
- How to use WordPress offline credits
- Howard Brown kickboxer versus marine
- Transafrica Wholesalers Botswana Tourism
- Printing method in vb What are classes
- Whooga boots sole replacement
- Christopher Reeve film locations somewhere in the time
- Where do radioactive spiders live?
- When love reaches the typography generator
- Whoever Dudley gets right loved crossword puzzle trackers
- What does QG 925 silver mean
- Tula baby carriers wholesale supplies
- What two colors make brown tattoo ink
- Warframe, which is the best melee weapon
- Howling moon canopy experiences
- How to bend the brake line without tools