2000 km how much gasoline
Fuel cost calculator: easily calculate fuel consumption
How can you reduce fuel consumption?
Step on the gas less
Never fully depress the accelerator. Most cars can be set in motion without accelerating too much. The most fuel is consumed when driving off, as the weight of the vehicle first has to be set in motion. In addition, in higher gears and at higher speeds, it often doesn't make much difference whether you press the accelerator all the way down or not: the speed remains the same, but more fuel is used when you step down.
After pulling away, quickly shift into second gear. In general, the earlier you change gear and the lower the speed range, the less petrol your vehicle will consume.
Drive with foresight
If you can see an obstacle, release the accelerator early. You can save a lot of fuel by trying to keep your car moving and starting from a standstill as little as possible.
Short engine running times
Contrary to the rumors that switching off and starting the engine would use up additional fuel, it is always worthwhile to switch off the engine for a short while if you have to wait a short time. Likewise, it makes little sense to let the engine warm up before starting. Here too, fuel is used unnecessarily.
Regular maintenance and care
Do you already have a fuel-efficient vehicle? To keep it that way, it is advisable to carry out the necessary inspections on a regular basis. If you don't change the oil or take care of the replacement of technical wear parts, you can assume that fuel consumption will gradually increase.
Get rid of ballast
In addition, it is worth leaving unnecessary luggage or other unnecessary ballast at home. The lighter the vehicle, the lower the consumption.
Check tire pressure
Not only the weight is decisive, the rolling resistance of the tires can also be reduced somewhat by using the correct tire pressure. A tire pressure that is up to 0.2 bar higher than specified by the manufacturer is usually not a problem and, due to the slightly smaller contact surface of the tires, leads to lower rolling resistance and thus less consumption.
Switch off unnecessary electronics
By switching off devices that are not currently required - above all the air conditioning - a few liters of petrol or diesel can be saved per 100 kilometers. The same applies to open windows when driving: On the one hand, the air resistance is increased enormously, on the other hand, the performance of the air conditioning system fizzles out completely pointless, which also results in higher costs, since the air conditioning system ultimately also draws its output from the running engine.
- Michael Orzechowicz Gateway Financing
- Whirl wheel instructions on how to play
- Are you a wizard or what
- How did Elvis die vagally
- What questions should you ask a mentee?
- How to speak mysteriously
- What is Dolac 30mg
- What is high quality matter examples
- Howard Adderley Pacific Palisades
- Katarzyna skrzynecka jako pink youtube who knew
- Privacidad en el whatsapp de martina
- How to Make PVC Pneumatic Pistons
- How to connect photocell and timer
- How to calculate the energy intensity index
- Who did Patrick's homework schedule
- How to use Flash City Planner
- Hubert Glover Howard University
- Whole tunnel that colors zebrafish heart
- How to use gun mastery by feats
- How big is tiger ameiva lizard
- How to convert kj mol to kj kgk
- Billyoh summer house instructions on how to tie
- Mobile phone number. for WhatsApp chat
- The dog's behavior changes when the owner is pregnant