How to Do a Pringle Circle
How to make a circle with a grid on the outer ring
I did something like this:
I did this with the Ellipse Tool and the Line Tool.
Now the circle is accurate, but the lines in it are very imprecise. Is there another tool that does the same thing but with much greater accuracy?
- Draw 2 concentric circles
- Draw a connecting line (e.g. with a line tool)
- Activate the Rotate Tool (with the line selected) and click on the center of the circle.
- Enter a value in degrees that is a divisor of 360 (2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.)
- Duplicate hit
- Press + (repeat last) until you have made a full revolution.
Image 1 : Time lapse of the description above.
Please follow these steps:
- Draw a line with the line tool or press
- Open or press +
- Apply the following setting. This setting arranges the "Polar Array" line. We copy the line over itself and rotate each copy and copy 17 times. You can set the values as you like.
- Now we're going to draw two circles for the outer boundaries and one to hide the center of our final array.
This is not the fastest method, but it is easiest to understand for beginners. And has these additional advantages:
You can make both dissimilar and equal parts. Just put different numbers in the pie chart.
If you Use divide , you can keep the inner parts if you want to use them in your design later.
Get some cake. Then open that Pie Chart Tool and create a pie chart with the number of 'blocks' you want.
OPTIONAL Create You a duplicate of the pie chart and fade out you the original. This way you have a backup in case something goes wrong later.
grouping of the pie chart cancel (Ctrl-Shift-G).
Create a circle in the size of the wish hole in your future donut chart. Position the center over the center of the pie chart.
Select both the ungrouped pie chart and the circle and use the Pathfinder Dialog box the Minus front . Or use to divide , to the Parts when you want to use them later or when you want more control.
Delete the parts you don't want. Sometimes you have to do a little to clean up .
Another smarter answer (just to enrich the answers) to just use a circle and use the appearance tool.
- Draw a simple circle
- Open the viewport by going to or simply clicking +
- Now select the circle you just drew and make the Herunder adjustment or just make the values you want. Make sure you click the dashed lines and add the values you want.
- Add a dash from the control panel by clicking the button and deselecting the dashed button.
- If you still cross over and click on the last stroke you did in the Now step, that step will make another stroke exactly over the last stroke you made.
- Now we scale the last two dashes to close the dashed lines of the circle.
- We select the first line and click and adjust the values as you want.
- Repeat the last step of the other line except for this point in time with minus scale values
- After all, it's just a circle with three different lines. Go to or just click + to activate Outline view. You will find that it is just a circle.
What about Polar grid ? I was not really surprised when I saw the proposal. Double click the tool and enter the number of radial dividers. Very fast - ungroup a couple of times, split or use the Shapebuilder tool (to remove with Alt) and that's it.
- What is Cyco Donuts swelling
- How to get excalibur prime ps4
- Ota what does that mean
- What is tiger beer made of
- Kiko e sua turma wikihow
- How to set up a dstar reflector software
- Problems formatting spreadsheet while converting
- What does free mean in the office trial version
- How old is Tony Parker's son Josh
- What does 8e 5p wood mean
- How long does a tube ligation procedure take
- Like spring loaded folder workspace
- What do fine quetzals eat?
- Wholesale Brazilian quartz crystals
- Howard Leight hearing protection for shooting
- What is jihadology konstantiniyye
- Whose voice is that is cnn wav
- How to play entangled in you
- WhatsApp last seen tracker
- What is the human equivalent to Previcox
- How much is Infernape Level x worth
- Where does the bloomer bread come from?
- Who owns the Australian Financial Review newspaper
- What is Vegecide Preservative
- Howard Heck versus Scott, the Liegestuetz engineer
- What does the word explain
- Questionable where dynamic stretching
- What is the Lyden-Druese
- Which is bigger 12 inches or 916
- Swetha naidu in saree how to look
- Who is felipe zilse break bad
- Who is Vaudevillian Olsen
- Hirabaug Chowk Pune Hotels
- Christopher Reeve film locations somewhere in the time