How to cross-reference the exam
The vocational nursing training consists of theoretical and practical lessons and practical training alternating. The proportion of practical training predominates.
Theoretical and practical lessons take place at a state or state-approved nursing school and have a scope of at least 2,100 hours. It is based on an internal school curriculum.
The lessons are divided into different subject areas:
- Responsible planning, organizing, designing, carrying out, controlling and evaluating care processes and care diagnostics in acute and permanent care situations (1000 hours)
- Design communication and advice in a person- and situation-oriented manner (280 hours)
- Responsibly shaping and helping to shape intra- and interprofessional action in different systemic contexts (300 hours)
- Reflect on and justify your own actions on the basis of laws, ordinances and ethical guidelines (160 hours)
- Reflect on and justify one's own actions on the basis of scientific knowledge and professional ethical values and attitudes (160 hours)
- for free distribution (200 hours)
The practical training comprises at least 2,500 hours and is therefore more extensive than the lessons at the nursing school with a scope of 2,100 hours. The practical training is carried out on the basis of a training plan that is to be drawn up by the provider of the practical training and is based on the school's internal curriculum of the nursing school.
The practical training takes place partly in the institution of the provider of the practical training (hospital, nursing facility or outpatient nursing service), but also in other institutions so that the trainees get to know the different areas of nursing. Nursing training therefore takes place at different learning locations.
An essential part of the practical training is the practical instruction to be guaranteed by the facilities in the amount of at least 10 percent of the practical training time to be performed during an assignment. The nursing school supports the practical training by providing practical support to an appropriate extent.
The practical training is divided into an orientation assignment, compulsory assignments, an in-depth assignment and other assignments:
- Orientation assignment at the provider of the practical training (400 hours)
- Mandatory work in the
- general acute care in inpatient facilities, e.g. B. in hospital (400 hours)
- Long-term care in inpatient facilities, e.g. B. in the nursing home (400 hours)
- outpatient acute and long-term care, e.g. B. with an outpatient care service (400 hours)
- Mandatory assignments in special areas of the
- pediatric care, e.g. B. in children's hospital (120 hours *)
- general, geronto, child or adolescent psychiatric care, e.g. B. in a psychiatric clinic (120 hours)
- further assignments (2 x 80 hours), e.g. B. Hospice, advice centers, etc. (160 hours)
- In-depth assignment, last assignment with the provider of the practical training (500 hours)
* Use in paediatrics can be scheduled for a minimum of 60 hours and a maximum of 120 hours until the end of 2024. The hours that may become available increase the hours of the orientation assignment accordingly.
All trainees go through the same compulsory assignments. The compulsory assignments in general care and the compulsory assignment in pediatric care must be completed by the end of the second third of the training.
Last third of training
In the last third of the training, i.e. in the third year of training in the case of full-time training, the in-depth assignment takes place with the aim of deepening knowledge and skills in a supply area that has already become familiar. The trainees determine in the training contract in which area the specialization should take place.
Apprentices who specialize in caring for people of all ages continue their training in the last third of their training and finish their training with the professional qualification “nurse”. Generalist nursing training enables trainees to care for people of all ages. After completing their training, graduates can therefore work in all areas of care. This gives you a wide range of employment and development opportunities. In addition, the professional qualification is automatically recognized throughout the EU. This gives you the opportunity to work as a nurse in another EU country.
If an in-depth assignment in the special area of pediatric care is agreed in the training contract, the trainee has the right to choose and can decide to train as a health and pediatric nurse for the last third of training instead of the previous generalist training as a "nurse." "or to the" nurse ".
If an in-depth assignment in the field of general long-term care in inpatient facilities or general outpatient care with a focus on the area of outpatient long-term care has been agreed in the training contract, the trainee also has an option in this case and can decide to do one for the last third of the training Carry out training to become a “geriatric nurse” instead of continuing the previous generalist training as a “nurse”.
When exercising the right to choose, the training contract must be adapted to the new professional qualification sought. The right to choose can be exercised at the earliest six months before the beginning of the last third of training with effect for the last third of training. By then, the trainee has already got to know all the relevant areas of application.
Even with the separate qualifications, there is the fundamental possibility of being able to work as a nurse in another EU country. In contrast to the generalist qualification, qualifications in “health and children's nursing” and “geriatric care” are not automatically recognized throughout the EU. Before starting work in another EU member state, it must therefore be checked on a case-by-case basis to what extent the German training is recognized. After recognition, there is also the possibility of working as a nurse in another EU country with the separate qualifications.
The need for these separate qualifications will be reviewed six years after the start of the new nursing training. The German Bundestag then decides whether the respective regulations are to be repealed or retained.
For each year of training, the trainees receive an annual report from the nursing school about their achievements in class and practical training. A grade is created for each of these two areas. The provider of the practical training is involved in determining the grade for the practical training.
The grade for the practical training also includes the qualified performance assessments that each institution involved in the training draws up on the practical work carried out at it. This performance assessment is made known to the trainees and explained when they finish their assignment.
After two thirds of the training, a so-called “intermediate test” is carried out as a knowledge test. If there are deficits, additional measures must be taken to ensure the success of the training. The training can be continued independently of this.
The final state examination comprises a written, an oral and a practical part. The trainees take the written and oral part of the exam at the nursing school at which they complete their training. The written exam consists of three two-hour exams on consecutive days. The oral part of the exam lasts between 30 and 45 minutes after a reasonable preparation time.
The practical test is usually taken at the institution where the specialization was carried out.
If you fail, individual parts of the examination can be repeated once.
The final certificate shows the grades for the written, oral and practical parts of the examination as well as an overall grade calculated from them.
After receiving the certificate that the exam has been passed, the competent authority must be given permission to use the professional title “nurse” or “nurse” or “geriatric nurse” or “health and child nurse” or “health and care worker” Child Nurses "to apply.
- Anne whatley des moines
- Who owns the Basera Bungalow at the music pavilion Elvis
- What is a conjugated acid-base pair apex
- Afeez eniola yoruba actor who has died
- Howard Williams Funeral Home Hebbronville Obituaries Death
- What is French tuning a bow
- Agencja towarzyska na czeremchowej lublin
- Bryan ferry dylanesque guitarists playing
- What does nlu stand for
- Who was Alabama quarterback last year
- How to know the Zantel modem number
- How to stop unli in touch mobile
- Madhuri Dixit Dabur Chyawanprash Wholesale
- Tamil script for WhatsApp
- How to Wear Air Cadet Lanyard Patterns
- Yvonne Rainer a woman, the DVD
- What is a Quette Omega Psi Phi
- Endy Chow lyrics to let it go
- Who discovered ununpentium bob
- Whatcharawalee look Om chords too amazing
- How to pronounce Dihydropteroat
- Chennai article WhatsApp number of employees
- What does farmer in the valley mean
- Xsl when or exceed condition
- Howitt middle school gun threat meme
- Chowking Delivery Hotline Bacolod
- How to fuse kinstones zelda minish cap
- How to access Skyrim language files
- Kedai jubah di kenanga wholesale city facebook
- Who are the current members of toto
- What does free speech mean
- What are synthetic bowling lanes made of
- Where to play golf and Michael Stewart
- What does Laager Mentality mean