Mack Hering, what happened to Garth
The central registration service for the digital world of the Europa-Park Erlebnis-Resort
3 becomes 1: Since March 1st, 2021, we have changed the account structure on several of our digital platforms and introduced MackOne, the central registration service for the Europa-Park Erlebnis-Resort. In the future, your central MackOne access will be enough for you to be
to be able to register.
- Flexible: You only need a MackOne account to use the Mack International ticket shop, the Europa-Park online shop and the Europa-Park & Rulantica app (and many future offers)
- Simple: shop conveniently online or mobile
- Transparent: You can decide for yourself which information you would like to receive from us in the future
- Safe: Full control over your personal data at all times
- Tip: Can be used anywhere you see the MackOne logo
Sounds good? That's how it's done:
As an online shop customer, you confirm your new MackOne account by logging in to https://account.mackone.de with your Europa-Park online shop and setting a new password. From this point on, these access data are the access data for your MackOne account.
frequently asked Questions
1. What is MackOne?
MackOne is your central registration service for the digital world of the Europa-Park Erlebnis-Resort.
From March 2021, all you need to do is register with your central MackOne access to be logged in to many of our websites and mobile apps and to use their services to the full.
2. What are the advantages of a MackOne Account?
Your MackOne account enables you to use many of our websites and mobile apps with one and the same access data. You can conveniently use all connected services on the web as well as via smartphone and tablet without having to log in or register again. You can also manage your personal data yourself in your MackOne account, view your last activities and individually determine which information you would like to receive from us in the future.
3. What offers can I currently use with MackOne?
The following offers can currently be used with a MackOne account:
In the future, further platforms of the Europa-Park Adventure Resort will be gradually connected to MackOne.
4. What does the registration & use of MackOne cost?
We offer registration and use of a MackOne account free of charge.
5. Can I share my MackOne account with other people?
No. You create a personal account in your name. Passing on to third parties is not permitted.
6. Who is the provider of MackOne?
MackOne is an offer from Europa-Park GmbH & Co Mack KG, Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust
II. REGISTRATION WITH MACKONE WITHOUT EXISTING ACCOUNTS FOR THE MACK INTERNATIONAL TICKETSHOP OR EUROPA-PARK ONLINESHOP
7. How can I register with MackOne?
You can register directly at https://account.mackone.de. Alternatively, you can find the link to registration via all connected platforms (see answer I. 3) and the corresponding button "Create new account".
8. Can I use MackOne without registering?
No, registration is required to use MackOne.
9. Why have I not received a registration confirmation by email?
Please check the spam folder in your e-mail inbox. If you have not received a confirmation of registration with an activation link from MackOne, you can have the activation link sent to you again. To do this, enter your email address and password again when you log in. This will automatically trigger an email with a new activation link.
Please note that each activation link is only valid once. Furthermore, unconfirmed registrations are automatically deleted after 14 days. A registration confirmation after this time is no longer possible.
10. Why is my email address not being accepted?
Please check that your registered email address is spelled correctly and that there are no typing errors. In addition, the registered e-mail address must have a valid e-mail format ([email protected]).
11. What data is required for the MackOne registration?
For the initial creation of a MackOne account, your email address, a password and your full name are required. You can flexibly complete further information in your profile afterwards.
III. REGISTERING WITH MACKONE WITH EXISTING ACCOUNTS FOR THE MACK INTERNATIONAL TICKETSHOP OR EUROPA-PARK ONLINESHOP
12. I have an account for the Mack International Ticket Shop. What happens to my previous account for the Mack International Ticket Shop?
Your existing Mack International Ticketshop account will automatically be converted into a new MackOne account. All information stored in it will automatically be transferred to your new MackOne account. The existing "Mack International Ticketshop" access data can simply continue to be used to register with MackOne.
These access data authorize you to register for all online offers linked to MackOne (see answer I. 3)
13. I have an account for the Europa-Park online shop. What happens to my previous account for the Europa-Park online shop?
Your existing online shop account will automatically be converted into a new MackOne account. All information stored in it will automatically be transferred to your new MackOne account.
Europa-Park online shop users will automatically receive a one-time password to the specified e-mail address after they have clicked on the login button and entered their e-mail address. With this one-time password you log in, change the password and are the proud owner of a verified MackOne account. These access data authorize you to register for all online offers linked to MackOne (see answer I. 3)
14. I have an account for both the Mack International ticket shop and the Europa-Park online shop. What happens to my previous accounts?
Your existing accounts will automatically be converted into a new MackOne account. All information stored in it will automatically be transferred to your new MackOne account. The existing “Mack International Ticketshop” access data can simply continue to be used to register with MackOne. These access data authorize you to register for all online offers linked to MackOne (see answer I. 3).
Your previous access data for our Europa-Park online shop are no longer valid and you will no longer need them.
IV. LOGIN INFORMATION
15. How can I log in with my MackOne account?
Once registered, you can log in to all linked websites and mobile apps (see answer I. 3) using the respective login area. The access data are identical everywhere. This means that you use the email address and password that you specified once when you registered with MackOne. If you already have an account for the Mack International ticket shop and / or the Europa-Park online shop, the following answers will help you (see answer IV. 19, 20 and V. 21)
16. I entered the wrong email address when I registered for MackOne. How can I change this?
To do this, you need to re-register with MackOne using the desired e-mail address.
17. I forgot the email address I used to register with MackOne.
For reasons of data protection law, we cannot provide any information about the e-mail addresses used. Tip: Look for the MackOne confirmation email in your email accounts. If this cannot be found, please register with MackOne again with the desired e-mail address.
18. I forgot my MackOne password. How can i reset it?
If you don't remember your password, you can enter your email address at https://account.mackone.de and click on "Forgot your password?" reset to default.
19. How can I change my MackOne password?
You can change your password at any time in your MackOne account management. Click HERE (Jump to the MackOne subpage) to be forwarded to the administration.
20. How can I log out of MackOne?
You can log out via https://account.mackone.de and the function "Log out on all platforms". Alternatively, you can do this directly on the connected platforms (see answer I. 3).
V. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
21. How can I delete my MackOne account?
To delete your account, please send an email to [email protected]
22. What can I do to restore my deleted MackOne account?
For reasons of data protection law, we irrevocably delete your account data. It is therefore not possible to restore a deleted MackOne account.
23. What can I see under the menu item "Activities" in my MackOne account?
As a service & for your safety, under "Activities" you can see when you registered with MackOne and logged in and out in the past.
24. What can I see under the menu item "Consent Management" in my MackOne account?
Under "Consent Management" you can see and manage what kind of information you would like to receive from us in the future.
25. Who can I contact if I have further questions about MackOne?
For further questions please contact [email protected]
- How big is an inch visually
- How to do an inner heel flip
- What does not reimbursed meaning mean
- Thank you if you love someone zippyshare
- How to dribble moves 2k14
- What does Nawiliwili mean
- How to remove negative internet news articles
- Android whatsapp profile resmi indirme
- Trailokya Jena Irs Where is my refund
- What does nlu stand for
- Tassoua in Iran, what are the men doing
- How did Axel Fredrik Cronstedt discover nickel
- How to get Megalixir Dissidia 012 Mods
- P.i.p means when someone dies
- What happened to Mao Asada's mother liver
- Use of Ackis recipe list add-ons
- Agroforestry practices in Bangladesh What do pumpkins do
- Maplestory where is fangblade
- How to delete Snapchat phone number
- Hamam soap wholesalers Chennai
- In what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ year did America discover Christopher Columbus
- What is agrarance tea
- How do I get an Ubuntu kernel version
- Nikkai a76ft instructions on how to play