How to set up the Salesforce console
How to set up screen mirroring for a PC
With screen mirroring (also as Called screencasting ) you can transfer pictures, videos, films, presentations and games wirelessly from a laptop / desktop screen to a large screen. The term "big screen" usually refers to HDTV / 4KTV, but you can also cast the content to a media projector (if it has HDMI or WiFi support).
In this guide, I'll walk you through the best of methods Perform screen mirroring on a PC . If you have a newer PC and Smart TV, you may be able to cast your content on a bigger screen without having to buy an external adapter.
If you're looking for a way to set up a wireless screen mirroring from a PC to a larger screen, try one of the following methods. If you don't want to spend money on an additional adapter, follow Method 1 and check if your equipment supports it.
Method 1:Connect your laptop / PC to a TV wirelessly (no adapter)
If your laptop is relatively new (you've bought it in the last 3-4 years), there is a high chance it might have the Miracast technology supported. This is necessary to transfer content from a PC to a TV without an adapter.
This method only works under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. You need one for this Smart TV . For this to work you need the latest Micracast wireless display drivermanaged by WU (Windows Update). With that in mind, make sure your operating system is up to date to make sure the drivers are installed.
Note: Note Installing the latest operating system updates does not guarantee this method will work. Miracast technology is likely not supported on older laptops and PCs.
Follow the steps below to convert your laptop to a Smart TV to mirror without adapter:
- Make sure both your PC and Smart TV are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your PC / laptop, press the Windows key + Pto that Project menu to call.
- Click the New displayed menu on Connect to a wireless display .
Note: If you click the Connect to a wireless display do not see it, it means that the Micracast technology is not supported by your PC / laptop. In that case, you have to Use method 2 .
- Wait for setup to scan your WiFi for smart devices compatible with screen mirroring and click on your smart TV.
- Wait for your laptop / PC screen to be mirrored on your TV. Depending on your TV Model, you may need to allow the connection on your TV.
- Your screen should be mirrored within seconds. If you want to turn it off, just press again Windows key + P and click the button Separate .
Method 2: Wirelessly mirroring your laptop / PC to a TV (using an adapter)
There are many different adapters that can wirelessly mirror your PC / laptop screen. But if you are looking for a reliable and cost effective one Searching for a solution, is ScreamBeam Mini2 arguably the best option. This is true in part because ScreenBeam Mini2 uses the same Micracast protocol used in Method 1 - that was works very well on almost all Windows versions.
ScreamBeam Mini2 is basically a mini adapter that you can plug into your HDTV that allows you to wirelessly share your content. This device is compatible with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, WiDi, tablets, smartphones and Miracast. The device creates a direct 2.4 / 5 GHz connection so that you do not need an existing WiFi network.
ScreenBeam Mini 2 is compatible with the following:
- Windows 8.1 systems and mobile devices with Miracast support.
- Windows 10 systems and mobile devices with Miracast support.
- Windows 7, 8 (or higher) systems with Intel WiDi software.
- Windows 7, 8 (or higher) systems with a USB transmitter and the ScreenBeam Kit software .
- Android phones and tablets with native Miracast support (Android 4.2 and higher).
How does it work?Super easy.
- Get that Receiver, the USB cable, the power adapter and the HDMI / 4KTV extension cable from the Recipient package .
- Insert the small plug of the USB cable into the power connection on the receiver.
- Close the Receiver to one available HDMI connection on the HDTV / 4KTV.
- Insert the large plug of the USB cable into the mains adapter and plug the mains adapter into a socket. When steps 1-4 are complete, the hardware should be connected as shown in the following figure: Turn on the HDTV / 4KTV device and set it so that the input is displayed on the correct HDMI port connected in step 1.
Make sure the HDTV is showing the " Ready to connect" is shown.
The receiver is now connected to the HDTV monitor and can be used.
To connect a Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 computer:
On the Windows desktop, go to the Charms menu and select Devices. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts ( Windows logo + K ).PRO TIP:If the problem occurs with your computer or laptop / notebook, you should try using Reimage Plus software which can search the repositories and replace damaged and missing files.This works in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption.You can download Reimage Plus by clicking here
Note: In Windows 10 you can access the shortcut ( Windows logo + K) directly to the menu Equipment, where you click on the ScreenBeam Mini 2- Recipients can click to start the connection. If you are working under Windows 10, you can go directly to step 5. However, if you do not see the recipient under Devices, follow this link ( here ) and download the latest software available. Also, make sure you only allow pending Windows updates.
When the menu equipment appears, select Project .
When the menu Project is displayed, select You add wireless display . Windows searches for available devices.
A PC and device screen is displayed. click on equipment and select the from the list that appears Receiver off .
The Windows 8.1 device connects to the receiver .
The HDTV / 4KTTV will display a message to indicate the status of the connection.
When you see the last screen above, the device is connected to the Receiver manufactured . The screen of the device should be displayed on the HDTV / 4KTV.
ScreenBeam Mini 2 supports three display modes when connected to a compatible wireless display application (e.g. Intel WiDi or Windows 8.1 Project). In Windows (8, 8.1 and 10) press the simultaneously Windows logo + P keyto launch the display options and select the display mode you want from the options.
Duplicate mode is used to display the same content on both the device screen and the HDTV at the same time.
Note: There may be a slight delay between the content displayed on the HDTV screen and the device screen. This is due to the current state of wireless display technology.
Extend mode creates a single, expanded screen between the source device and the HDTV. In Advanced Mode, dragging windows on the right side of the device screen displays those windows on the HDTV, while dragging windows on the left side of the HDTV displays them on the device screen. In this mode, users can view selected content on the HDTV while all other windows remain on the device's screen. When this mode is selected for the first time, the HDTV will only display the Windows desktop.
Second screen only
Second screen only mode means that HDTV is the only display for the device. All content is displayed on the HDTV. The source device screen is blank.
You can buy this device on Amazon by clicking the "Buy" button
You can buy the ScreenBeam Mini 2 from Amazon
PRO TIP:If the problem occurs with your computer or laptop / notebook, you should try using Reimage Plus software which can search the repositories and replace damaged and missing files.This works in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption.You can download Reimage Plus by clicking here
- Howza lets us have funny lyrics
- How To Multiboxing Wow Mop Dungeons
- What is bis aminopropyl dimethicone hair
- Who sings early on a Sunday morning
- How to paint beehive fleet juggernaut
- What sparked meanings
- Questionnaire before the energy audit who
- What does the liberation of Tutemet ex inferis mean
- Window gift boxes wholesale
- How to delete Google Play Services data
- What is 2 times 2 root 3
- What is spelled flour in French
- How much is Newport Cigarette Company worth
- Whitehaven Harbor 5k is how many miles
- Which means no effort, no entry
- City and Country Veterinarian in Howland
- What's on Newcastle 26th August 1966
- What is a user assigned section
- Team Nafisi WhatsApp Web
- What process could raise mantle peridotite
- Jess connelly how i love
- Starbound How to Beat Erchius Crystals Boss
- What did Isabella Sorley say
- How acrylic bathtubs are made