Monster Rancher 2 how to unlock Gali
|Japanese||ピ ク シ ー|
Pixies (ピ ク シ ー,Pikushī?) are humanoid monsters that are easily obtainable from the beginning of each game (They appear in every Monster rancher game to date). Pixies are red faeries with horns, leathery wings, and a long, whip-like tail. Their would-be evil appearance is offset by the bright colors and heart-like imagery that their combinations usually bring. Pixies are known to be disobedient but can be powerful allies in battle.
Pixies Use a variety of fire and electrical attacks combined with speed to sap the opponent's will to fight. In the anime series, it is shown that they are human-sized, as opposed to the size of fireflies or birds like in the legends.
Pixies are slightly modified in appearance throughout the series, but receive their biggest makeover in the two On-line games, where they go from being covered in fur to wearing a red-orange bodysuit complete with thigh-high boots and long gloves. They come in all sorts of color variations and hairstyles / horn arrangements that are determined by diet. There is also an option in Monster Farm Lagoon to unlock the original-looking Pixie, called Alto Pixie (ア ル ト ピ ク シ ー,Aruto Pikushī?).
Pixies (Pikushī in Japanese) are English and Celtic legends, supposed to be child-like fairies that love to dance. They are very mischievous. In modern use, the term can be synonymous with fairies or sprites. However, in folklore there is a traditional enmity, even war, between the two races.
|Monster Rancher 1||"A popular one who's selfish and hard to breed." (か し こ さ は 高 い が 非常 に わ が ま ま な 性格 で あ る。 育成 が 難 難 し い わ り に 人 気 は 高 い。,"A popular one who's selfish and hard to breed."?)|
|Monster Rancher 2||"There are many fans though it is spoiled and powerless."|
|Monster Rancher 3||"It is very spoiled and mischievous, pretty but not always nice. The male breeders should be especially careful. Yes, you too."|
|Monster Rancher 4||"The Pixie is popular despite its selfish and mischievous ways. It's really only looking for someone to discipline it properly, so go ahead and scold it!"|
|Monster Rancher EVO||"Selfish and mischievous, but they are the qualities that appeal to some. But Pixie is actually in search of someone who is able to scold. Try scolding it, and it will help you eventually."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||い た ず ら ず き で わ が ま ま な も り の よ う せ い。 す ば や い う う ご き で に げ あ し も は や い い ぞ。|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||い た ず ら ず き で わ が ま ま だ け ど と て も に ん き が あ る モ ン ン ス タ ー。 い く く せ い に は て を や く か も?|
|Monster Farm DS|
|Monster Rancher DS||"Pixie is known for its selfish nature and mischievous ways, but it's actually looking for someone to give it a good scolding! Give it a try, and you might end up with a great monster!"|
|Monster Farm Online||Color Variants: Blue, Brown, Gray, Purple, Red, Yellow.|
|Monster Farm Lagoon||Color Variants: Aqua, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow.|
|My Monster Rancher||"It leads an idle existence on the monster ranch. Though it is selfish and haughty, its aura of mystery attracts many fans."|
|Monster Farm Travel|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card||N / A|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card 2||For more info, see Pixie Cards.|
|Anime Series||For the character, see Pixie (Anime).|
- To obtain a pixie in Monster Rancher 1, use the PSX game Namco Museum Volume 2, the PSX game Final Fantasy VII Disc 1, the PSX game Driver, or the Windows 95 CD The World Book Encyclopedia (1996).
- To obtain a pixie in Monster Rancher 2, use either the PSX games Underground Magazine Vol. 1.1 (Disc 1) or Vol. 3.3 (Disc 2), the DVD Ranma 1/2: Big Trouble in Nekonron, China, or the PS game Tomb Raider.
- To obtain a pixie in Monster Rancher 3, use either the CDs Metallica - Load, DJ Magic Mike: Bass The Final Frontier, or the DVD Stuart Little 2.
- To obtain a pixie in Monster Rancher 4, use the DVDs Men in Black 2 (Special Edition, Widescreen), The Matrix, or Finding Nemo (Disc 2).
- To obtain a pixie in Monster Rancher EVO, use either the DVD The Hunchback of Notre Dame II, the CD Mamma Mia! The Musical Soundtrack, or the PS2 game Phantom Brave.
- To obtain a pixie inMonster Rancher Advance, use the passwords Hydra or (space) tou.
- To obtain a pixie inMonster Rancher Advance 2, use the password passport.
- To obtain a pixie inMonster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a pixie inMonster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a pixie inMonster Farm Online, use
- To obtain a pixie inMonster Farm Lagoon, use
- To obtain a pixie inMy Monster Rancher, use
- To obtain a Pixie Card inMonster Rancher Battle Card, use
- To obtain a Pixie Card inMonster Rancher Battle Card 2, use
See here for a complete list of Pixie Techniques.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Pixie, click here.
- How do I use the restart of the Maplestory for the open market
- Pacemaker corosync how to basic
- Unimicron Taoyuan Taiwan what to do
- What are Zomax drugs used for?
- Whole Wheat Couscous Shrimp Recipe
- Golfstream capital partner Frank Howard
- Mcpike atc something to bring
- What is vistrale cetiricina
- What is a home for unnecessary organs
- Whoisguard protected bypass trust
- What does eta mean in message boards
- Howard Wolowitz speaks Russian
- Suchowola k radzynia podlaskiego
- Shaun Howell Speech Pathologist
- Read the level 2 ultrasound report
- Who owns the superyacht Ilona Irma
- How is Cocona fabric made in Italy
- Howard from last summer wine
- Food wholesale in the Middle East
- How do I upload GPX files to Garmin
- How To Learn English Basic Grammar For Free
- How I lost weight after eating fruit
- How to create a personal histogram in Excel
- What makes leather sneakers squeak