How to fix ssl error samsung
How to fix the error NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID [MiniTool]
Whether you are a website owner or a website visitor, you might get a “NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID” error message. Do not worry. When you encounter the annoying problem, you can find some useful solutions in this MiniTool post.
What is NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
What is NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID? It's a specific bug with Google Chrome and indicates that your connection is not private. You might be interested in this post - How to Fix Chrome's "Your Connection Is Not Private" Error.
The ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error can be caused by the following 3 reasons:
- The SSL certificate is self-signed.
- The SSL certificate has expired.
- The SSL certificate was issued by an untrusted source / certification authority.
Now let's see how to fix the "NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" error.
How to fix the "NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" error
Before trying the following methods to resolve the "NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" error, it is recommended that you restart your Wi-Fi router and check the date and time.
Solution 1: clear the browsing data
Sometimes the corrupt Chrome cache can cause the NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID problem. So, you can try deleting it to fix the problem. Here is a guide for you.
Step 1: On the Chrome side, press the buttons at the same time Ctrl + Shift + Distto the window Clear browser data to open.
Step 2: Go to the tab Extended and choose All time from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Check the boxes browser history, Download history, Cookies and other website data and Images and files in the cache.
Step 4: Click the button delete datato apply this change.
See Also: Google Chrome Waiting For Cache - How To Fix It
Solution 2: disable all extensions and plugins
Deactivating all extensions and plugins solves the problem "NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID". The steps to remove Chrome extensions are very simple. If you don't know how to remove extensions from Chrome, try the following steps:
Step 1: Open Chrome. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the window and select More tools from the popup window.
Step 2: Then choose Extensions from a list of options.
Step 3: Scroll down to find the extension and click the button Remove the extension. Then remove them one by one.
The Chrome extension can then be successfully removed and the "NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" problem resolved.
Please also see: How to remove extensions from Chrome and other popular browsers
Solution 3: update Google Chrome
If the ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID problem persists, you can try updating Google Chrome to fix the problem. Here's how you do that:
Step 1: Open Google Chrome. Click the three dots in the upper right corner to bring up the menu Settings to open.
Step 2: Go on Help > Via Google Chrome. Then Chrome will scan to see if a new version is available.
Step 3: When Chrome detects a new version, restart the browser for it to take effect.
Solution 4: temporarily disable antivirus
Some antivirus programs use their certificates to create a layer between the browser and the network, and that can cause problems. Hence, you can try to temporarily disable the antivirus software by following the steps below. Here. I'll take Windows Defender as an example.
Step 1: Give Settings in the search box to open the application Settings to open.
Step 2: Choose Update & security and navigate to Windows security. Then click on Open Windows Defender Security Center.
Step 3: click on Virus and threat protection. Then click on the options part Windows Defender Antivirus. Finally, turn off periodic checking.
Please also see: Is antivirus necessary for Windows 10/8/7? Get the answer now!
In addition to these methods, you can also try to obtain the SSL certificate from a trusted certification authority and check the expiration date of the SSL certificate.
In summary, this article has shown how to solve the problem "NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID“Can fix. If you want to fix the problem, you can use the solutions above. If you have any other ideas on how to fix the problem, feel free to share them in the comments section.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
She joined the MiniTool family in 2018. After that, she focuses on data recovery and disk management. Over the two years she has written many good posts and helped users get out of their data recovery and computer management problems.
In addition to knowledge of computer tricks, she is also interested in foreign languages, especially Japanese and Korean. She also likes animated films and feature films very much. "Good morning ... Oh, and if we don't see each other, good afternoon, good evening and good night!" Is her favorite movie quote.
- Sborka vol 155 howitzer
- What is Moves Management Fundraising
- Minolta maxxum 7000 how to use it
- Where can I find crotch rubber machines
- Neon mustache sunglasses wholesale
- Agent Romanoff you miss me when I am
- Clip in fringes UK boots wholesale
- Hughley's whatchoo stalkin about willis
- What you do texts finnebassen
- How to fish someone photo sets
- What is wild microphone from Scheunenhof
- How to undo the rasterization of text in Photoshop
- How to glue pictures on glass
- What is a Luntzman
- Feel vibrations in your chest when you breathe
- Ratteries in Massachusetts what can you plant
- Amores invencibles descargar whatsapp
- How long does it take a fortnight
- Where am I calling from
- Cheng Hoo Tian hungry here steamboat
- How to remove duplicate records in db2
- Koenigin Gelato Mix wholesale
- Howden Hall Durham Road n7
- What does lumbar facet imbrication l5-s1
- What is a Green Belt project template
- Kill bill whole bloody affair torrent
- How old is Meracle Star Ocean
- Avoid getting married snog game celebrities who have died
- Coco jones what i said letraset
- What are some non-traditional sports in Africa
- How to Exhume a Body in Louisiana
- Now look what you did, Stanley
- How to Make a Crazy Minecraft Workbench
- What is dividend divisor quotient and remainder