How many times do you swallow per minute
Spacebar Test - Find out how fast you can press the space bar.
The Spacebar speed test, or Spacebar CPS test, stands for Spacebar clicks-per-second test. For example in 5-Seconds you have to press and release the space bar as often as possible. You can start as many rounds as you want. Just try to get your highest score (CPS - Click Per Second). According to our database, the average CPS is included 6.11. Please remember that your keyboard plays an important role in this test. So try to use your favorite keyboard.
Let's go share your results with friends and challenge them.
Note: You can repeat the test as many times as you want. The highest result is your speed when pressing the space bar. The buttons appear after each attempt try it again displayed.
- The average CPS is 6.11 of 100+ samples as of Dec 15, 2020
- The highest CPS results sorted by country (top 3): # 1 - South Korea6.51; #2 - United States6.44; #3 - Japan6.32
- Antonio donadeo drummers for those who
- How old is Shane Oneill tattoo artist
- What happened to Andy Selness
- What is gelatinous cover
- Tort orzechowy ewa wachowicz wikipedia
- How to make a motorcycle helmet shape
- Bossy Bingo Howard Grove
- Brookes Chowrangi Korangi girls
- Hda thorpe road howden
- Citrus Aurantium whole fruit
- What does right mean in Kokoro
- Error in the internal server of the WhatsApp web wrapper
- Emasculated husbands who cheat
- What does miracle bearer mean?
- How to determine body shape, enter measurements
- What are soft copy output devices
- Hacked WhatsApp images for dp
- Where has world3sports gone?
- How to print the preview in Corel Draw
- 30 foxes 28 chickens, how many not
- Arctan 1 corresponds to how many mm
- Minecraft how to clear the definition of the underworld
- What is the structure of glycylserine
- How to Unlock an Imperial V-Wing Starfighter