How to get to Shilo Village Osrs
|This quest has a quick guide found here.|
It briefly summarizes the steps needed to complete the quest.
Beginning the quest
Start by talking to Mosol Rei at the entrance to Shilo Village. Warning: If you ask, "What danger is there around here?", you will be attacked by a couple of undead ones. A quick way of getting there is using the gnome glider to Karamja (aka Gandius) then crossing the stepping stones towards the south-west (30 Agility required, but you can still cross by falling off; you'll automatically swim to the other side), or you could use fairy ring code C.KR. and run south across the bridge, then east on the path behind Shilo Village.
Select the following five options:
- "Why do I need to run?" (Option 1)
- "Rashiliyia? Who is she?" (Option 1)
- "What can we do?" (Option 1)
- "I'll go to see the Shaman" (Option 4)
- "Yes, I'm sure and I'll take the Wampum belt to Trufitus." (Option 2)
Mosol Rei should give you a wampum belt to take to Trufitus (start of Jungle Potion) who is in the house north-east of Tai Bwo Wannai. Use the wampum belt on Trufitus, and he will tell you that things look very bleak. (Chat options 2 2 1 3 1). Ask him about a legend and the temple, and tell him to tell you more. He will have almost no hope of anyone finding the temple of Ah Za Rhoon. You must state that you will look for the temple, and once you affirm your intent to search, Trufitus will take the wampum belt from you, and this quest will turn yellow in your Quest Journal.
- Grade: All items except good food, armor, teleports, and the bones can be purchased at Jiminua's Jungle Store en route to visiting Trufitus.
Ah Za Rhoon
Items needed:Spade, unlit torch or candle, tinderbox, rope, chisel.
- Grade: You may want to bring decent defensive armor or Prayer potions to defend against the undead ones.
To get to the temple from Tai Bwo Wannai, go east to the river, cross the log near the crashed glider, and go south along the river until you reach a mound of earth surrounded by rocks. If you have completed The Grand Tree, a quicker way to get there is to teleport to the Duel Arena using a ring of dueling and take the glider to Gandius.
Use your spade on it to find a fissure. Use your torch or candle on the fissure to light it up. (It will drop down, and you will be unable to retrieve it.) Add a rope to the fissure, securing it to the lip. Search the fissure and climb down into the dungeon below (requiring 32 Agility). Grade: If you wait too long before climbing down, the dirt mound will respawn and cover the entry. You don't need another torch and rope to open it back up, just right click and search it twice to resume the quest.
You will be under attack from undead ones (level 61 - 73), but it is not a multicombat area. If you kill them, sometimes a cloud of poison gas will be released and hit you for damage.
In this cave system, you will need to find four items.
- Stone plaque: There is a strange-looking stone (4 on the map) on the other side of the pool, east of the smashed table. Use a chisel on the stone to obtain the stone plaque.
Close to the strange-looking stone in which you got the stone-plaque from, you will see a smashed table (3 on the map). South-west of the table is a 'cave in' area (2 on the map). Search it to crawl through to the next cave.
- Tattered scroll: Head north until you reach the end of the ruins. To the west, near the wall there will be some loose rocks (6 on the map). Search them. If you fail, you will get hit upwards of 4 points.
- Crumpled scroll: Follow the cave around the bend, and head south-east until you come to a small dead-end branch. Search the sacks next to a smashed table (7 on the map).
- Zadimus corpse: Head north to the far end of the cavern, where you find the old gallows (8 on the map). Search them and remove the corpse body. If you have all 4 items, from here you can simply teleport out.
To exit the dungeon, you can craft the smashed table into a raft and use it to leave. This does not always work; it is possible to get the message that there isn't enough wood left. In this case, you will have to leave by other means. If you want, you can continue south, then east to the end of the cave. Search the rocks you find there to leave via the waterfall. If you fall leaving this way, however, you can take a lot of damage. You will find yourself near the stepping stones to the east of Shilo Village.
Scrolls from Ah Za Rhoon and the proper burial
Read both the scrolls and the plaque. Then, use both scrolls, the plaque, and the corpse onTrufitus. Then, go to the tribal statue west of Trufitus' hut, and bury the Zadimus corpse to make the Spirit of Zadimus appear. He will give you a bone shard. Take the bone shard back to Trufitus, and he'll tell you to look for Bervirius' tomb.
- Grade: Be sure to read the scrolls and the plaque, or he won't tell you about Bervirius' tomb! Also, don't worry about the quest guide not updating too much. Once you've got all the items, you should be fine to go to Bervirius' tomb.
Tomb of Bervirius
You now need to go to the Tomb of Bervirius. The fastest way to get here is fairy ring to C.KR. then run South. From Tai Bwo Wannai, go south towards Cairn Isle, climb the rocks and cross the bridge to reach Cairn Isle (just below the Graahkhunting area). You can fall and take damage especially with low Agility. Note that running over the bridge with high agility has a higher success rate.
Once you're at the other side, search the well-stacked rocks on the north side of the island, and enter the crawl-way (32 Agility needed). You may become stuck many times, but keep trying. Head south to the dolmen, and search it to get a sword pommel, a locating crystal (you take 10 damage if you drop it) and Bervirius notes (if you lose these items, you will need charcoal and papyrus to get to Bervirius notes again). Exit the cave by climbing the rock slide (2). (At this point you can teleport out, as you sometimes fall and take damage trying to climb out. It is advisable to teleport to a fairy ring and go to D K P for the next section)
Read the scrolls. You now need to make a new necklace. Use a chisel on the sword pommel to make bone beads. If you don't already have bronze wire, use your bronze bar on an anvil (there is one north-west of Trufitus
- What does squirrel mean in army language
- Kero uno only when texts shania
- What is a good ssAT score table
- How does it kill her to break someone's neck
- Minecraft how to bypass anti-x-ray mod
- Who is stronger Kabuto or Orochimaru pictures
- What does fast with tools mean?
- Unlimited Chow Raleigh reservations
- How to use sibot spice
- Jose Manuel Trello Ruiz Wholesale
- What is Tanikaya in Hindi
- Diabla Chowchilla prison for women
- How to hack airtel 3g charge
- How did Margaret Catherine Moore Barry die
- How to make sweet samosa sauce
- U 1f60a meaning whatsapp
- What causes hypermetabolism in leukemia
- How to cook salted beltfish
- Manchow Soup Recipes Vegetables Beef
- Where oh where my teddy bear texts
- Ronald Howard Jean Millar Photos
- When can Hotcha Yate be open?
- Dmx where the hood at midi
- What number is viii Wikianswers Prince