Isms2droid how to use it
iSMS2droid - iPhone SMS import
iSMS2droid imports all your Apple iPhone SMS texts and iMessages into Android's messaging app - FOR FREE!
Please be aware that this app only works with unencrypted SMS databases. If you have encryption enabled for your backups, disabled it and create a new backup - you can of course enable encryption again after the import.
--- Instructions ---
Step 1) Check https://isms2droid.com for detailed instructions on how to get your iPhone SMS database, then copy it via USB cable / Dropbox / etc. onto your Android phone.
Step 2) Start iSMS2droid and tap on "Import Messages" to select your iPhone SMS database file.
Step 3) Choose if you want to import all messages, or select specific conversations by contact.
Step 4) Rate or review this app on Google Play if you are happy with it.
If you have any issues with my app, please contact me at [email protected] instead of leaving a bad rating or a negative review, as those help neither of us! ;-)
- 12 years old who owns 3 Ferraris
- Doctor who s07e04 xvid
- What's in the oil food group
- Ube management howell nj
- Recon nowhere to run lyrics
- Howard Heck Etm Death Quotes
- Genotropin 12 mg how many iuis
- How to dissolve ear wax on headphones
- Viduranga dissanayake what art is
- How to make friends on ssx xbox
- Nacho cheese during pregnancy
- How to Mix Nitro Fuel RC Helicopters
- Seettu what does that mean
- How to get into the Hive server
- How to pass imperial reforms eu4 reddit
- Annie how to pronounce acai
- Chowdary symbols of friendship
- Vizio tv problems The screen flickers when scrolling
- How to pronounce Emtricitabin Rilpivirin
- What does Scurred Horns
- Where did it come from thor
- Aldiss fakenham zip code anywhere
- 5 superstars who stole our crap
- WhatsApp Sin Internet Ni Balance Para iPhone