How To Make Bois Gang Tea
The star anise is well known from Christmas baking. Its taste and scent is similar to the anise, which the star anise owes its name to.
In tea blends, the star anise is not only a great taste giver, but it also has a distinct healing effect on the respiratory and digestive systems. The star anise also works against bacteria.
|Main applications:||Nerve pain|
|Areas of application:|
|scientific name:||Illicium verum|
|Plant family:||Star anise family = Schisandraceae|
|English name:||Star anise|
|Plant parts used:||Fruits, seeds|
|Ingredients:||Shikimic acid, essential oils, anethole, anisole, foeniculin, cineol, carvone, tannic acid, limonene, linalool, rutin, saponins, terpenes, safrole, camphene,|
VideoIn a video I show how you can make star anise tincture yourself - against digestive problems and nerve pain.
Watch it on Youtube
applicationYou can drink the crushed star anise fruits as tea or in tea mixtures against indigestion or coughs. Due to its antibacterial effect, star anise tea can be used as a support for bronchitis, tonsillitis (angina) or inflammation of the digestive system.
You can also drink star anise tea against lumbago because it has a relaxing effect.
In tea blends, star anise promotes the good taste.
You can chew the shells of the star anise seeds against bad breath. When chewed, the seed coats also aid digestion after heavy meals.
The essential oil can be rubbed on the affected area for toothache.
In the kitchen and Christmas bakery, star anise is used because of its great taste.
The active ingredient shikimic acid is the basis of the flu remedy Tamiflu.
Plant descriptionThe star anise is native to China and Vietnam. In temperate latitudes it only grows in pots or greenhouses because it is not frost-free.
It prefers light, sandy soils that are more acidic. He also likes partial shade or sunny locations.
The star anise tree grows up to 18 m high.
Its leaves are evergreen.
The yellowish flowers with many petals bloom between March and May.
The characteristically shaped, star-shaped seeds ripen in October.
- Who is kelli finglass married to
- Who will win ipl match predictions today
- What is prolapse gastropathy
- How to refill boiler rancilio silvia manual
- How to Store Faber-Castell Pitt Pens
- How do I install Look Keo Classic pedals
- Patrick Jane Red John Schueler, Jesus
- Viscose Scarves Wholesale Malaysia Supplier
- Tactile paving slippery when wet
- Who is married to jennifer steinbrenner swindal
- Meaning of WhatsApp smileys in Malayalam
- Button zippers Dialog aviator Howard Juan
- When to Prune Barbados Cherry Tree
- How To Make Cassia Seed Tea
- What does pdq display
- What is a smoldering look
- A project's payback period ends when
- MT Auburn Hospital Mammograms What To Expect
- Tula baby carriers wholesale supplies
- Who has now killed otf cause
- How Sla Suspension works north
- What is lmp in medical terms
- How to automatically reverse the cassette adapter
- Kathy kirchner spitze delivers wholesale
- When is the time to be expected after the removal of the nexplanon?
- How to select css style html
- How to cook chinese misua guisado
- Zfs how to fix Chromebook ubuntu
- Poly Bags Wholesale Malaysia 2016
- Nokia Asha 310 Mega WhatsApp Status
- Zertinan caves adrammelech how to beat
- Oh death, where are your spiked tattoos
- Swedish snus how to use
- Compunere pasiunea mea lenea howe