What is Ted Leonsi's email address
Founder and Partner, Revolution Growth
Ted Leonsis is cofounder and partner of Revolution Growth as well as a nationally renowned entrepreneur, investor, and sports team owner.
Ted is founder, chairman, majority owner and CEO of Monumental Sports & Entertainment, which owns the 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals, NBA's Washington Wizards, WNBA's Washington Mystics, AFL's 2018 Champion Washington Valor and Baltimore Brigade, the NBA G League's Capital City Go -Go and the NBA2K League's Wizards District Gaming. Leonsis is a co-owner of aXiomatic, which has controlling interest in global esports franchise Team Liquid. The company also owns Monumental Sports Network, a first-of-its-kind regional sports network for digital, mobile and over-the-top (OTT) platforms.
Leonsis serves on the board of governors for the NBA and NHL as well as on the executive committee of the NHL. He previously was chairman of the NBA media committee.
During his almost 14-year career at AOL, Leonsis served as president of America Online Services Company, president of AOL Studios, president of AOL Web Properties, vice chairman and president of AOL Core Services, vice chairman and president of AOL Audience Business and vice chairman emeritus. The company recorded its greatest levels of innovation and growth under his leadership, and in May 2010 AOL named a central office tower The Leonsis Creative Center in his honor. He retired from active management of AOL in 2006.
Leonsis founded SnagFilms, the internets leading site for online audiences to find, watch, and share documentary films. Ted also has been a producer of award-winning documentary films such as Kicking It, Nanking, and A Fighting Chance. Nanking premiered at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival and has won an Emmy Award. Early in his career, Leonsis was the founder of several technology-enabled consumer companies, including Redgate Communications, where Leonsis is credited with having coined the phrase "new media".
Leonsis has been named Washington’s Businessman of the Year, Washingtonian of the Year, one of the 20 most influential people in sports, and one of the top 10 entrepreneurs of the year. Leonsis tweets daily from @TedLeonsis. He sits on the board of directors of several leading companies ranging from American Express to Groupon.
E-commerce, Payments and Fintech, Gaming, Big Data, OTT and DTC Media, Sports Tech, Content, Consumer Brands, Municipal Infrastructure, Ad and Marketing Tech, Social
- How to use joon in farsi
- Adelina Berisha, what's your name
- What does hereditary obligation mean
- Holy series 3 mods how to install
- How to get views on behavior
- How to make a Norwegian zinc box
- What color is phosphate fertilizer
- How to use fire red waterfall
- How to format a date in sas yyyymmdd
- What does brown discharge mean in the middle cycle
- Configure each quick free radius ldap howto
- How do I get Dr. Nope Destiny Tracker
- What happened between 2face and Wizkid Nigeria
- How to get Sidekicks Dofus Wiki
- Creatine shakes marry a man who quotes
- 393 Cleveland Specs Howard
- Where did you go in Kannada
- Chowking advertisement 2016 super
- How to stop wearing panty liners every day
- Who wears short shorts commercial texts
- What is Votripax used for?
- What is a Tyburn poem
- When will I get bigger?
- How to Use Bulk Facebook Account Creator