What does ecc stand for in gynecology
Hereditary cancers in gynecology
A 45 year old seeking advice with pathogenic BRCA1-Mutation comes to you in the consultation hour and asks about possible additional risk factors for breast cancer. Which factor is Not potentially risk-modifying in familial breast and ovarian cancer?
BMI (body mass index)
Use of contraceptives
Stepmother's breast cancer
Radiation of the breast should be used for which genetic modification Not be performed?
Who should be the first in a family to be tested for molecular genetic testing in familial breast and ovarian cancer?
The oldest sick person in the family
Women with ovarian cancer
The youngest sick person in the family
Always the daughter of someone who is sick
Always the father of the person seeking advice
What is a PARP ("poly ADP [adenosine diphosphate] ribose polymerase") inhibitor therapy currently for, among other things? authorized?
For HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
In cervical cancer
In triple-negative metastatic breast cancer with mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2 in tumor tissue
In hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer with mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2 in the germline
For uterine sarcomas
What does predictive testing mean in connection with hereditary cancers?
Testing a sick person
Follow-up testing of other sick people if a pathogenic mutation in the family is detected
Testing on tumor tissue
Testing of males only
Testing of a healthy person with a proven pathogenic mutation in the family
Which statement on drug tumor therapy is correct?
PARP ("poly ADP [adenosine diphosphate] ribose polymerase") inhibitors are used in the therapy of relapsed ovarian cancer with response to a therapy containing platinum.
In metastatic breast cancer patients with hormone-receptor-positive tumors and pathogenic ones BRCA2-Mutation, CDK ("cyclin-dependent kinase") 4/6 inhibitors have no effect.
PARP inhibitors are also used in endometrial cancer.
The BRCA-The mutation status has no informative value on the therapeutic response of a PARP inhibitor.
Somatic mutations in ovarian cancer are generally negligible.
Which statement on the intensified early detection of familial breast and ovarian cancer is correct?
Mammography is integrated from the age of 25.
A breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) examination is recommended up to the age of 40.
The ultrasound has no place in the intensified early diagnosis.
A breast MRI examination should be carried out annually.
For early detection of ovarian cancer, a pelvic MRI should be performed every 2 years.
After the 45-year-old patient with pathogenic BRCA1-Mutation asked you about other possible risk factors for breast cancer, she would now like to find out more about surgical risk-reducing measures. Which statement about risk-reducing operations is correct?
In a bilateral salpingo-ovariectomy due to a BRCA-Mutation, the hysterectomy must always be performed.
Hysterectomy in Lynch syndrome can be described as a risk-reducing intervention.
A bilateral mastectomy at BRCA-Mutations should not take place before the age of 50.
Competing risks do not play a role in the indication for surgical interventions.
A breast cancer when proven BRCA-Mutation always requires a mastectomy.
Which statement about Lynch syndrome is correct?
A colonoscopy from the age of 25 is recommended annually.
It only affects thyroid cancer.
A risk-reducing removal of the colon should be discussed with the patient.
After the age of 50, there is no longer any risk of endometrial cancer.
A risk-reducing irradiation of the pelvis after the end of the desire to have children is indicated.
Which statement is about germline mutations not correct?
With an autosomal inheritance, men can also be carriers of a mutation.
The risk for a girl of having a germline mutation from her father with pathogenic BRCA1- Inheriting mutation is 50%.
Germline mutations can only be found in tumor tissue.
Germline mutations with regard to hereditary cancers usually have incomplete penetrance.
Germline mutations are rather rare.
- Tq 150 whatsapp plus
- In which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ year was the little black sambo banned?
- What is a rule based system
- When I need you most poem
- What breed is my rabbit trivia bowl
- How to Create Corona Discharge Polymerization
- How to reset the HP 1320 toner chip
- Howard County MD GIS data sources
- How to edit photos in picsart tutorial
- How to win in the flash card game
- Entregame tu amor los inquietos descargar whatsapp
- Summary by Isidore Okpewho of the sacrificial tape
- Guess the voice who is the game printable
- Whooping cough bacteria multiply through mitosis
- What is Score Banding
- Do you remember when we hit Instagram?
- Raidmax vortex v4 specs howard
- Manpower Australia original members of the who
- Loss of smell when pulling the tooth
- How to make a population pyramid in spss
- Actor who played George Omalley
- How do I print check in Excel 2007
- How to do strong ddakji in Korean
- What is a piece of beer
- Wholesale tablecloth and chair cover
- What is Dolac 30mg
- Irish actors who won Oscars
- What is Flog Raw Food
- What is Duraflex material
- What does it mean to invade civilization
- Max schneider texts what if your blessing
- How do I get Dota 1 Lod
- Ecryptfs how to redhat an amphitheater