How Much Do Houston Dash Players Make
Pharmacist - average salary
The average salary for pharmacists is € 3,980 gross per month (approx. € 47,760 gross per year), which is € 885 (+ 29%) higher than the average monthly salary in Germany.
As a licensed pharmacist, you earn between a minimum of € 3,400 gross per month and a maximum of over € 15,000 gross per month.
Find jobs as a pharmacist!
Pharmacist salary - distribution
Employed pharmacists who work in public pharmacies and who are paid according to the ADEXA collective agreement must expect the lowest salaries. Employed pharmacists as branch managers, hospital pharmacists (pay according to the collective agreements of the public service - TVöD) or pharmacists who work in the pharmaceutical industry can earn much better.
As a self-employed pharmacist, the monthly salary increases along with the pharmacy's profit: the personal income of the pharmacy owner is approx. 3% to 5% of the pharmacy's turnover.
Pharmacist - salary differences
|Self-employed pharmacist||€ 7,000 / month|
|Pharmacist Switzerland||€ 6,730 / month|
|Pharmacist pharmaceutical industry||€ 5,050 / month|
|Pharmacy manager||€ 4,780 / month|
|Hospital pharmacist (TVöD)||€ 4,700 / month|
|Employed pharmacist (ADEXA tariff)||€ 3,580 / month|
|Pharmacist assistant||€ 2,670 / month|
|Pharmacist in an internship||€ 840 / month|
How much does an employed pharmacist earn? Salaries based on work experience
An employee with a license to practice in a public pharmacy with less than 3 years of professional experience starts with an average starting salary of approx. € 3,500 gross per month (according to the collective wage agreement ADA or TGL-Nordrhein). With 4-9 years of experience, the wage for pharmacists rises to around € 3,830, while a pharmacist with more than 10 years of professional experience can expect remuneration of around € 4,100.
How do age and work experience affect the salary for pharmacists?
|at the end of the career||▲ +6%|
|Average salary||€ 3,980 / month|
|With professional experience||▼ -4%|
|Without experience||▼ -12%|
Would you like to find out more about the job? Find out: What does a pharmacist do?
Pharmacist - salary of similar professions
The salary data on this page is based on an estimate of the salary information in job advertisements for pharmacists published on Jobted in the last 12 months, as well as on other publicly available sources (e.g. collective agreements, minimum wage law).
Stay up to date and never miss any more job offers!
Receive all new job advertisements for: Pharmacist
- What does tenant mean in the private sector
- Godam Chowrangi Karachi tickets
- How to make Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Gretl how to use it
- Angelena mcconchie howell mi
- How To Reset Samsung Tablet CE0168
- What do Christadelphians believe about tithing?
- How to open a 4-digit samsonite lock
- What does no float deposit mean?
- What does khushi mean in Punjabi
- How to teach bowling over the arm
- Jaipur boutiques clothing wholesale
- What are graduations on a ruler
- No drop table mysql dump where
- When syed pervaiz shafi died
- Homeguard 200 how it works
- How to do k assistant bikini
- Who has only created girly things pictures
- Al ghufran what do you mean by parody
- How to delete iTunes playlists from spotify
- Nekkanti shree devi chowdary family tree
- Ah, if Carter gets stabbed
- What are nips Japanese
- Where to find Indian prostitutes in Geylang