How to make paper pulp furniture
From the CFO who led the IPOs for Salesforce, Pandora, and Yext ...
Coming December 2020 from the CFO who led the IPOs for Salesforce, Pandora, and Yext ...
From the CFO who brought Salesforce, Pandora, and Yext public, The IPO Playbook Delivers an insider’s perspective of what it takes to prepare for a successful initial public offering. Author Steve Cakebread walks readers through the ins and outs of taking your company public, from how to make the decision to do an IPO, to timing, preparation and execution, including building the right internal team and selecting external partners. The book is both an invaluable reference guide and an enjoyable read that incorporates stories from Steve’s time creating three successful IPOs, and his earlier career at Autodesk, Silicon Graphics and Hewlett Packard.
“Steve Cakebread knows the capital markets like few others, having shepherded three tech companies from private ownership to their IPOs and beyond. Readers seeking to learn strategies and key moves around going public — and what follows— will find valuable information in Steve’s insights. ”
- Stacey Cunningham, president, New York Stock Exchange
“The public market is a public reckoning for businesses, bringing much-needed transparency, governance, and accountability. Steve Cakebread’s The IPO Playbook is the ultimate guide to taking a company public. "
- Marc Benioff, chairman and co-CEO, Salesforce
"It's hard to imagine anyone with more experience going public than Steve. His advice for the entire process — from choosing bankers, to directing a very productive roadshow, to pricing and selecting investors — was perfect. Steve helped me and the entire Bill.com team have an amazing experience. Ultimately, following his advice is the best advice I can give anyone. "
- René Lacerte, CEO, Bill.com
About the author
A recognized expert in preparing for IPOs, Steve Cakebread led the financial teams that took Yext, Pandora, and Salesforce to successful initial public offerings (IPOs). He serves on the board of Bill.com, which went public in December 2019, and sat on the boards of SolarWinds, and Ehealth, as they made their initial public offerings. Earlier in his career, Steve served as CFO for Autodesk, vice president of finance for Silicon Graphic (now SGI), a director of finance for Hewlett-Packard. Steve earned his bachelor’s degree in business from the University of California, Berkeley, and his MBA with a focus on international finance from Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
- How to join 216 signal squadrons
- Ryan Loh in hockey what is boarding
- Cara Sucia Sudor and Barro Descargar WhatsApp
- Sametime how to change the phone number
- Howrse hannoveraner swimming training plan
- Japan pension reimbursement how long
- What is Janine Grespan doing now
- What is a copper penny rash
- Where is the gingiva buccal sulcus
- What does Wahashtini mean in Arabic
- Magdalena wojciechowska szczecin praca
- How to reach Matheran from Neralhome
- Wholesale smoking shop supplies uk athletics
- Ngoma district profile of Sindhupalchowk
- TB test how often you have one
- How did Flint Lockwood mom die
- U 1f60a meaning whatsapp
- What is Cantab Plus used for?
- Who we are Pyp exhibition boards
- How did Nick Fury escape the winter soldier
- Cadis etrama di raizel earrings wholesale
- Toy suppliers wholesale philippines
- Chowk Azam Bakra Mandi Pictures
- How to view the spooled file in as400