Owhata Medical Center Rotorua Lake
You're in good hands.
About Owhata Medical Center
Owhata Medical Center staff go over and above the call of duty when it comes to patient care, focusing on against family circumstances and all other influences affecting patient health.
We are proud of who we are, and where we have come from.
We are well-known within the Rotorua community, and in particular the eastern suburb community, with a large following of families - many covering three generations. We place great value on the relationships we have, and by the loyalty shown by families over the years.
We treat patients from all socio-economic groups, with a focus on supporting families that are struggling financially. Surgery staff are passionate about providing medical services that are accessible to all.
We are Cornerstone Accredited. Aiming for excellence.
This is the highest general practice quality awarded by the Royal NZ College of GP’s.
This is the result of a rigorous process of examination by the College of all aspects of the running of a general practice in New Zealand, examining in particular the quality of care a surgery provides to patients. The accreditation is subject to ongoing audit.
Owhata Medical Center is one of only seven out of sixteen general practices in Rotorua who have achieved this qualification.
We have a strong relationship with Te Arawa, and in particular, with the Iwi and Hapu of the Eastern side of Rotorua.
An established relationship with the Eastside Community Collective (ECC), and with the assistance of Lakes DHB, providing GP and nursing services. The focus is on children, with Owhata Surgery nursing (Piripoho) providing services in to Eastside Early Education Centers, and in to homes, and with access to social services through the ECC navigator
Free confidential counseling services, in conjunction with Lakes DHB, within our surgery environment
Free smoking cessation services in conjunction with Lakes DHB and Tipu Ora
An established commitment to providing quality care to all levels of society.
An established commitment to family health, elderly care, and high needs patients
A great team of dedicated, friendly, professional and committed staff
An established commitment to Maori Health. Owhata Medical Center has made a difference, both locally and nationally, improving outcomes for Maori, particularly in the areas of Whanau Ora, Post Mortem, and by “one-on-one” relationships that we have within the families that we care for
- Man asked Siri where to hide the body
- How to twerk step by step instructions
- What is cultivated class a milk
- Where was Vicker's wild ride film filmed
- Ghanta means in slang what smh does
- Linda Moulton Howe Pageant
- How to use tobradex for pink eyes
- What does dtr make sense
- How do I write check just amount
- When pigeons cry stan van samang wittekerke
- What is an olam mass
- Who will see true bravery
- Howie Almond granddaughter name
- Where laptop lid switch msi gt70
- Choose who is the hottest Greek goddess
- What is nangingialam in english
- Actors who look like Willem Dafoe
- Ma rouf chowdhury ingrid
- Dr. Howard Rosenthal Newtown pa
- 34 new Inn courtyard massage everywhere
- How to open a website blocked by admin
- Bohra Maedchen WhatsApp number
- How Danish Officers Are Selected Reserve
- What does automatic 5-speed mean