Who did Patrick's homework schedule
Normal lessons for the 9th grade after the Easter break (see timetable)
Making school operations in the Free State safer with regular and continuous tests: This is to be made possible by self-tests for Bavarian teachers, other school staff and pupils. From April 12th, regardless of the incidence in the respective region, only students who
- have taken a self-test at school with a negative result under supervision or
- have a current, negative Covid-19 test (PCR or POC rapid antigen test carried out by medically trained personnel). Such tests can e.g. B. be carried out in the local test centers, at doctors or at other suitable locations. A self-test carried out at home is not sufficient here.
Pupils who are preparing for the various high school diplomas in the current school year need our support.
For this reason, the Bavarian State Ministry for Education and Culture, together with Bayerischer Rundfunkt, produced around 80 learning videos last year that specifically prepare for the exams in mathematics and English at secondary school.
In these short video clips, experienced middle school teachers explain the content of these two subjects relevant to the exams using carefully selected examination tasks from recent years. The learning videos can be accessed independently of the digital device at
Read more about this in the letter to parents below.
The following timetable applies to the week from May 3 to May 7, 2021 for 9a:
Sun / Te
Sun / Te
|maths||GSE||Sun / Te|
|PCB / info|
|German / Info||art|
The OGS takes place daily from 1 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. There is no bus at 2.30 p.m.!
Both ninth classes can be taught completely, as we can keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters with 15 students per class. The classes have no common lessons and no common OGS. Students must wear a mask, but it does not have to be an FFP2 mask. Recommendation: surgical mask.
1. I go to the Mebis site and enter my username and password:
2. Then I go to "learning platform" in the menu bar on the left:
3. I open my class 9a:
4. Now I open the subject in which I have to do my homework, e.g. German. I find my homework down here, it's always the hand that holds the sheet of paper.
In addition, I can find many more exercises, files, films, etc. from the last few days and weeks as repetitions as well as some online exercise sites.
5. To enter my homework I have to click on "edit submission" below:
6. Now I can either upload a file (Jpg, PDF, Word ...) or I type my homework into "Enter text online".
At the end I always have to click the blue field "Save changes" below!
7. Some tips:
For math homework, for example, it is better to upload a jpg file. The best thing to do is to enter German homework directly into "Text input online", as well as English homework.
After a certain time, you will also find the evaluation and / or a comment from the teacher on your homework here.
Don't worry, only your teacher can see your assignments, files and ratings, but not your classmates!
What surprises you
What do you know
Write down your answers below the worksheet!
I wish you success!
Read page 45 in the student book carefully! Use the results of the survey to compile the statements that you can agree with! Record this on a pad of paper. Then choose the statement that suits you the most and express that statement in your own words.
Read page 44 of the student book. Try to write similar text without rhymes or celebratory language. You could just start with the words: "You know, Jesus, I would love to be with you ... You don't have to read the text to anyone. Please file it in your religion folder.
Read Mk 6:15 in the Bible - What does the passage tell you?
14.4. Grammar test (parts of speech, parts of sentences)
21.4. Religion (all students)
30.4. English Short Sample: Vocabulary and Grammar Unit 5
- Howard Bridge Shipping Zimbabwe
- How to make a nose ring holder
- How to make wooden surfboard fins
- Where can I find flint in Missouri
- Worldox gx3 license error during installation
- Cassandra doctor who is imdb season
- Where are the stores in uldah retainer
- Who can stop the rain lyrics ccr
- How to sign in to Snapchat without a verification code
- What does nfo mean for forwarding
- What is a Shoten Zenjin
- How to reset the carddav password
- Shuvro Chowdhury Buet logo
- Northside College Prep Chocolate Blast Whole Foods
- Waqf Ghufran in the Koran who is Jesus
- What does Tang Ina Nyo
- Hebrew letter beads wholesale
- Where does the hoya plant come from
- How to find your way around with impero software
- How to get hyperthymesia
- Sodexo coupons where to use
- Using Codejock Skin Builder
- How did Web Dubois pronounce
- Dofus how to get Incarnam shield