Metro Museum Patel Chowk
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (Mondays Closed)
Entry: By Tokens or Smart Card Only available at the station.
Metro Museum Details: South Asia's first modern Metro Museum showcases the Delhi Metro.
The Metro Museum at Patel Chowk Metro station comes as a New Year gift in the year 2009 to the citizens of Delhi and showcases the genesis, history and journey of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). India's first modern public transportation system, the Delhi Metro has revolutionized travel by providing a fast, reliable, safe and comfortable means of transport in the city characterized by rickety vehicles and unreliable operators.
Metro Museums can be seen in only a few European, US and Japanese cities, but the one at Delhi Metro is the only one of its kind in an operational station set up in a short duration of two months.
Address: Patel Chowk Metro Station
Note: It's an open museum on the Pathway at the Station.
It comes under Delhi Metro Rail - Line 3 (Indraprastha - Barakhamba Road - Dwarka)
Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- Yomesan 500mg is how many grams
- Nokia Bl-4ct how to put SIM card
- How to calculate the f-statistic in stata
- Barbara Hower entertainment tonight
- Longest ruku in the Koran how often
- Witch doctor, you are the companion
- Which household cleaner contains sulfuric acid?
- 04 s60r Steering stiff when turning
- How to prepare opgw fiber optic cable
- How to register your Starbucks card
- Whoever Marathi is for
- Where is the shipping point maintained in the juice
- Hissing when saying s
- What happened to Peggy Ann Bradnick pictures
- How do spiders lay eggs in humans?
- How to fix a digital scale
- How to hack Unifi password with Android
- What happened to shirley from stuffer31 4shared
- What HiFi Reviews Subwoofers For Cars
- How to Make Dal Palak Pakistani Style
- What happens as the next improvisation game ideas
- 1 crore means how many cpus threads
- Coconut palm sugar approved as many as 30
- What is para-liturgical services