Biroldo black pudding how to cook
How do you cook black pudding?
How to cook black pudding
Products for 15 sausages 15 cm
Beef or pig blood - 0.5 liters
Pig intestine - 1.8 meters
Pearl barley - 1 glass
Lard - 200 grams
Onions - 1 large head
Salt - 1 tablespoon
Ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon
Oregano - 1 teaspoon
Marjoram - 1 tablespoon
Water - 5 glasses
How to cook black pudding
1. Rinse the barley until clear water, fill it with running water and let it stand for 3 hours.
2. Pour 3 glasses of water over the barley.
3. Put a saucepan of barley on the fire.
4. While the water is boiling, peel and finely chop the onion.
5. After the water has boiled, add the onion to the barley and mix. 6. Add salt, pepper and chopped bacon.
7. Let the barley porridge cook for 50 minutes, allow to cool slightly.
8. Add the pre-sieved beef blood, black pepper, oregano and marjoram to the barley - mix well.
9. Rinse pig intestines from the outside, stand out, clean and rinse thoroughly from the inside.
10. Put 2 cups of water in a bowl, add salt and stir.
11. Put the intestine in the water and let it rest for half an hour.
12. Drain the intestines and fill it with minced meat sausage through the funnel, not very tight.
13. Tie the sausages with threads and pierce them with a needle in 5-10 places.
14. Pour water over the black pudding so that it completely covers the sausages.
15. After boiling for 10 minutes, cook the sausages.
16. Cool the hanging sausages and remove the threads.
17. Fry the blood pot in a pan or grill for 5-7 minutes before serving.
FusofactsBe careful when adding salt to the sausage because blood itself tastes salty.
Pearl barley In the recipe, Bloody can be replaced with the same amount of buckwheat semolina or rice. In Estonia, as a rule, they prepare a blood drink with barley, in Ukraine - with buckwheat.
Pork intestines can replace beef intestines in the blood pudding recipe.
For softness, you can add a little milk to the sausage meat (for 1 kilogram of blood - 100 milliliters of milk).
Guts are hard to find in stores and are usually ordered in advance from butchers.
Partly, you can replace the blood with chopped offal (in this case, boil the blood for at least 1 hour).
The readiness of the blood sausage is determined by punctures - when the juice emerging from the sausage is clear, the sausage is ready.
The shelf life of black pudding in the refrigerator is 2-3 days.
Author / Editor - Lydia Ivanova
- What is 350 Fahrenheit in Celsius Translation
- How to conjugate Sauter in imparfait exercises
- Which term refers to the ventricular contraction begins
- Where the heart is novalee monologue
- Howitt middle school gun threat meme
- Hallmark when sparks fly film place
- Where's Wally Board Game Rules
- Bank Foot Farm Ingleby Greenhow
- What does health and wellbeing mean
- How to edit list description in Mailchimp
- How to justify text in gimp
- Maplestory where is fangblade
- Zsnes how to use cheats pcsx2
- Uponor pex bending radius how to measure
- What does urd mean in electric
- How to pronounce Phalanxifor
- Liza Flume, what we called Love Testo
- Karya ilmiah itu apa sih whatsapp
- Lynne Marie Howden insight training
- When was the Lelean Memorial School founded?
- How to use vl06 in sap
- Who is wasteful Lee
- David McClendon murder where did it happen
- How to stop Botsmax Maxis
- Colegio Howard Gardner San Luis Potosi
- How to charge a smart t20
- Who owns the sale of enigma xk yachts
- Viduranga dissanayake what art is
- Elisabeth hower instagram followers
- What are the Poles wearing
- Which definition best describes a population
- How to play sudoku instructions in chinese
- What is a ladder type tournament games
- How to Draw Coco Pop's Monkey Names