How many ounces is 20 ml
In recipes and on packaging there are different specifications for quantities of liquids. It reads: "Add 1/8 liter of milk ..." or "Bring 3/4 liter to a boil ..." or "Pour 3/8 liter of broth" and so on.
Convert liter to milliliter - this is how it's done
Converting liters to milliliters is actually pretty easy. The prefix “milli” always means a thousandth. That means: 1 liter is equal to 1000 milliliters. And vice versa 1000 milliliters are exactly 1 liter.
Accordingly, for example, 500 ml = 0.5 l or 0.25 l equals 250 ml. The abbreviation l (small L) stands for liter internationally. The abbreviation ml (ML) stands for milliliters.
However, it is not always immediately clear to everyone how the information in fractions (for example 1/8 liter or 1 1/2 liter) is now in milliliters or how such information is converted into liters. Some measuring beakers have a corresponding scale for this. But not on other measuring cups. In our table we have converted and listed the conversion of frequently used quantities.
Conversion table: liter - milliliter - cups
|Fractional number||decimal number||Milliliters||americ. Cups|
|1/10 liter||0.1 liter||100 milliliters||0.4 cups|
|1/8 liter||0.125 liters||125 milliliters||0.5 cups|
|1/6 liter||0.167 liters||167 milliliters||0.7 cups|
|1/4 liter||0.25 liters||250 milliliters||1 cup|
|1/3 liter||0.333 liters||333 milliliters||1.4 cups|
|3/8 liter||0.375 liters||375 milliliters||1.6 cups|
|1/2 liter||0.5 liters||500 milliliters||2.1 cups|
|5/8 liters||0.625 liters||625 milliliters||2.6 cups|
|2/3 liters||0.667 liters||667 milliliters||2.8 cups|
|3/4 liter||0.75 liters||750 milliliters||3.2 cups|
|1 liter||1 liter||1000 milliliters||4.2 cups|
|1 1/2 liters||1.5 liters||1500 milliliters||6.3 cups|
Conversion between different units of measurement
Any quantity can be quickly and easily converted into other units of measurement (including the British and American). Please note: A point is used instead of a comma!
Note: The information for cups in the table refers to American cups and not British ones. These are only still in use in a few earlier English colonies, but are rarely found even in Great Britain. In cookbooks and recipes, information on ingredients in cups can almost always be assumed to be US cups.
Some values in the conversion table are rounded, but this is absolutely fine for baking and cooking and has no effect on the result. Even when converting for school, training and work, these rounding values are usually more than sufficient.
- Mrs Doubt fire all the time Gifmania
- How to properly wear a cummerbund pattern
- How long is the medical school for radiologists
- How to mix toner with developer
- How to calculate post-tax income
- What does the shocking hand gesture mean
- What is Cloris Leachman age
- A Scorpio man who has been injured
- How to do sidekick mode on Scribblenauts
- Liberty TV Everywhere Stream cable over the internet
- When did the Ferris Brick Company close?
- Lyme disease prevalence map worldwide where Syrah
- Senzu tv how to use usb
- World of tanks, how to get mtls-1g14
- How to use fixed in a sentence
- How to make hanging paper heart decorations
- Patari nicosia cyprus where is that at
- How is Alabama A&M dormitories doing
- Missing 20 year old Lord Howe Island
- Acoustic energy aegis evo 1 was hi-fi
- Grocery wholesale in Poland
- Iconz e101 specifies howard
- How the new leafless fan works
- Lechia piechowice kolarstwo master
- Alef Judaica Wholesale Judaica
- When they ring those golden bell chords
- How Clints and Grikes molded plastics
- What does 1 part mean when measuring
- How to Toent Office Windows
- Whenever the error is in exiting sqlerror unix
- Dr. Who Theme Melody Ringtone
- Who owns the Douglas Lake Cattle Company
- Manfred Simchowitz Los Angeles
- How to determine body shape, enter measurements