Bus Starachowice Warszawa Lotnisko Chopin
There are 7 ways to get from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice by train, bus, taxi, car or towncar
Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
Train via Skarzysko-Kamienna • 4h 10m
- Take the train from Warsaw Służewiec to Skarżysko KamiennaKm
36 zł - 95 zł
Bus • 4h 31m
- Take the bus from Warsaw to StarachowicePol12
35 zł - 58 zł
5 alternative options
Train • 4h 17m
- Take the train from Warszawa Zachodnia to Starachowice WschodnieIc
48 zł - 89 zł
Taxi • 1h 52m
- Take a taxi from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice161.4 km
500 zł - 650 zł
Drive • 1h 52m
- Drive from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice161.4 km
60 zł - 95 zł
Towncar • 1h 52m
- Take a town car from Warsaw Chopin Airport to Starachowice161.8 km
Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice by train
The train journey time between Warsaw Chopin Airport Station and Starachowice is around 2h 50m and covers a distance of around 151 km. The fastest train normally takes 2h 50m. Operated by Warszawski Transport Publiczny, Koleje Mazowieskie, Polregio and others, the Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice train service departs from Warszawa Lotnisko Chopina and arrives in Starachowice Wschodnie. Typically six trains run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance.
The schedules shown below are for the next available departures.
Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice train schedules
Travel safe during COVID-19
Rules to follow in Poland
Travel within Poland
Observe COVID-19 safety rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, travel within Poland is currently allowed.Explore travel options
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply
- Face masks are mandatory
- There is a social distancing requirement of 1.5 meters
- Observe COVID-19 safety rules
The national COVID-19 helpline number in Starachowice is 800 190 590.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Starachowice is mandatory.
The social distance requirement in Starachowice is 1.5 meters.
Make yourself known to an official member of staff and / or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800 190 590.
Last updated: 12 May 2021
Exceptions may apply, for full details: European Union.
We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.
This information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.
Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help.
The cheapest way to get from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice is to bus via Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski which costs 40 zł - 55 zł and takes 5h 54m.
The quickest way to get from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice is to taxi which costs 500 zł - 650 zł and takes 1h 52m.
No, there is no direct bus from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice. However, there are services departing from Warsaw Airport and arriving at Starachowice via Warszawa. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 4h 31m.
No, there is no direct train from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice. However, there are services departing from Warszawa Lotnisko Chopina and arriving at Starachowice Wschodnie via Warszawa Służewiec and Skarzysko-Kamienna. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 4h 10m.
The distance between Warsaw Chopin Airport Station and Starachowice is 126 km. The road distance is 161.4 km.
Get driving directions
The best way to get from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice without a car is to train via Skarzysko-Kamienna which takes 4h 10m and costs 35 zł - 95 zł.
It takes approximately 4h 10m to get from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice, including transfers.
Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice bus services, operated by PKS Polonus, depart from Warszawa station.
Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice train services, operated by Koleje Mazowieskie, depart from Warszawa Służewiec station.
The best way to get from Warsaw Chopin Airport Station to Starachowice is to train via Skarzysko-Kamienna which takes 4h 10m and costs 35 zł - 95 zł. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs 35 zł - 60 zł and takes 4h 31m.
What companies run services between Warsaw Chopin Airport Station, Poland and Starachowice, Poland?
Koleje Mazowieskie operates a train from Warszawa Służewiec to Skarżysko Kamienna twice daily. Tickets cost 24 zł - 27 zł and the journey takes 1h 52m. Alternatively, PKS Polonus operates a bus from Warszawa to Starachowice once daily. Tickets cost 29 zł - 50 zł and the journey takes 3h 5m.
- Stickdeath com what happened
- When water evaporates, the bonds are broken
- What does keep property mean
- What is a post op trans woman
- When I cry Marshall Hall Chords Chart
- Junelyn anne michelle wholesale
- How To Use Chunghop Universal AC Remote Control
- Wholesale glass pipes free shipping
- How to play different people without a doubt
- How to Teach Voiced and Unvoiced Consonants
- Laudemio olive oil whole foods
- Who are the current members of toto
- How many Burley tobacco plants per acre
- Volvo 240 rough idling at cold bmw
- Kate Beirness, how tall is Donald
- 20 milliunits are like many units
- In thirteen where is the stress syllable
- What are pig entrails called magazine
- What makes sense to exercise
- What is Edci Coupling Reagent
- What is a boring riding ball
- Ms. Dabney Quintuplets is like many children
- When the night begins to shine
- Loss of smell when pulling the tooth